plz, advice me tracks like FILTERIA - CLOUD KINGDOM

dunkey

Guest antic

is this all, what you can recommend me?

Radi?!? :lol:

But seriously, if you mean the Filteria's track "Cloud Kingdom" from Helipolis album then - as you can see on the CD, which I assume you've bought legally - it is indeed Solar Fields' remix and it has a lot more Solar Fields sound to it than it has Filteria's. Therefore longloststar's recommendation is spot on.

ok, my slovanian friend. I'll check Solar Fields albums.

but is Solar Fields only one artist, in Psy-Ambient scene, who use "a lot of strings"?

somewere here, i saw Abasio recommendation:

" check "Rena Jones" http://www.discogs.com/artist/Rena+Jones, they use a lot of strings "

In comparison (Rena Jones - Driftworld) with (Filteria-Heliopolis-Cloud Kingdom) Rena Jones have not string at all.

i've heard Solar Fields stuff from Fahrenheit Project(FP) series, and

only one track from (FP 6 - Solar Fields - Levitate) captured my attention, though i love psy-ambient.

i've heard Solar Fields stuff from Fahrenheit Project(FP) series, and

only one track from (FP 6 - Solar Fields - Levitate) captured my attention, though i love psy-ambient.

Check his EarthShine album then, I'm sure you'll like ^_^

somewere here, i saw Abasio recommendation:

" check "Rena Jones" http://www.discogs.com/artist/Rena+Jones, they use a lot of strings "

In comparison (Rena Jones - Driftworld) with (Filteria-Heliopolis-Cloud Kingdom) Rena Jones have not string at all.

Seeing as she plays the Cello &/or violin in most tracks on Driftwood I don't think you can say that Rena Jones has no strings at all. I must admit though that when I first heard the album they passed me by but when I really listened to it there they were, plain as day.

I don't think strings is what you are looking for as I don't hear any strings in Cloud Kingdom, there is a high pitched synth melody that is what I think you like if so try looking at a lot of oldschool ambient like Future Sound Of Ambient I & II especially Intermix - Solar Temple or Future Sound Of Ambient III & IV especially Man With No Name - Azymuth