general "give away for free" topic

Oopie

I like the idea of giving. Why limit ourselves to thinking you always have to give to get, or get to give?

Even the name of this section is "sale/trade".

The feeling of giving is delightful. Please go ahead, check your shelf for unwanted music etc. and see if someone would like to take it. :)

I've given cds for free here couple of times and intend to do so in the future. Right now I don't have money for the postage so I'll offer something later.

Feel free to contribute! ^_O

I like the idea of giving. Why limit ourselves to thinking you always have to give to get, or get to give?

Even the name of this section is "sale/trade".

The feeling of giving is delightful. Please go ahead, check your shelf for unwanted music etc. and see if someone would like to take it. :)

I've given cds for free here couple of times and intend to do so in the future. Right now I don't have money for the postage so I'll offer something later.

Feel free to contribute! ^_O

I have a old motherboard with a 1.4 ghz CPU that I would give away to the one who wants it :) Its not the best, but it served good as a Linux Gateway/Server/Firewall for over a year :)

• 2 weeks later...

dirt crew - first chapter

va - cafe del mar volumen cinco

va - FFRR - Gold On Black 1990

^ if you want those for free throw me a PM.

=)

Heyyy OOOPIEDOOPIE

The CDs arrived at the beginning of the Week! Thanks a lot :)

So far i have only listened to MOS - bug, which i think is rather good :)

The rest i ihave to check, but several disks don't look that appealing to me and some of this stuff can eventually be found in this thread in the future :)

• 2 months later...

Pay the shipping and you're welcome to a 50 lot box of the CHI-A.D. - Liquid Neon Sky EP, as outlined here:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=50395

The problem is: who will buy these 50 vinyls ? What will he do with them ? If you (the source) haven't been able to get rid of them after all these efforts after several years how do you think anyone else will get rid of them ? Unless he wants to use them as wallpaper...

My advice: give a handful for fee in your next couple of gigs.

Cheers!

Well, exactly... which is what I am doing, but I still have many of them lying around :) just about everyone out here who wants one has one already. But this is precisely what it might all be good for: spreading some of those good old Goa vibes around!