4. Indoctrination - A-

5. Self-Saboteur - A-

6. Tectonic Shift - A

7. Lumenis - B+

8. Fleeting Instant - B+

9. Sister Sojourn Ghost - A

10. Lost And Found - A-

11. Apparition - A

This is a beautiful, New Age album. Some of the songs are really celestial and heavenly. If Enigma literally reinvented themselves as superb, this is what they could have sounded like. No really. I'm being serious. This is one best 21st century New Age albums ever made. I really love this style. And the cover art is beautiful too.

Highly recommended for those into New Age. You can order it used here off AMAZON for only around seven bucks. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Nuages-du-Monde-Dele...4464&sr=8-1

A-

For me it is their weakest album to date. Sorry for that, but in any case ever since they 'switched' to this New Age genre, I started to lose interest. They have too much vocals, and music is much more lighter. Have you ever heard their albums until Poem ? Poem, Chimera and this one are their new Dream Pop New Age style. If you like this one, check those but I strongly recommend their ALL other albums until Poem. They have modified their Delerium style many times ever since 1989 when they released their first one. Their first 5 albums were dark, gothic ambient at its best, with not such good production but they are timeless. Then they moved onto more spacey style, before Semantic Spaces and Karma, albums that brought them to stardome. As you see, I like all of their inputs until this New Age music. I can't understand what has happend with kings of industrial, ambient, and other various electronica styles manipulators. Maybe they have also got bored as the rest of the most experienced artists. As for this album, 4/10, sorry Jon. :D

but I strongly recommend their ALL other albums until Poem.

I have Poem and I find it very good :)

I think the real destiny of Delerium is to be like it's now - new age-ish, poppy ... that's what makes Bill Leeb such a genius IMO, on one side he's got the industrial and noisy stuff and then there's Delerium, which is actually pop. That's such a contrast. It's wonderful. It shouldn't be different.

Delerium have always been up & down for me. Some of their stuff is excellent whereas some of it is very forgettable.

Will check this if given the time though.