New goatracks from Indica Project

danet

Hi Danet , thanks for the CD u gave me @Welcome To Hell 2... :D Its me f0rce from Badboll , the one who had the white Volvo at the party with all the beer and booze and stuff hahaha ;:D i will give it a listen later..

Yeah the cd have been spinning in the car for a while , back then.. :) Welcome to psynews by the way , and I will listen to it .. Perhaps u will hear my songs and clips soon... Been working more and more on my music lately , =) Are you coming to Deja Vu open Air ? ..

Tjenare Diaks , ja det har vi säkert , haha vi hade en vit volvo o dealade berusningsmedel till dom flesta där :D ja har nog inte nån bild på mig , kolla min profil , har lagt upp min myspace nu ... www.myspace.com/forestf0rce

Force>> Hey, I was the d00d who fell asleep by your car (and later also fell of the stage while we where playing on stage =BLOOD ON THE KEYBOARD)

All>> Be sure to keep your eyes out for our upcoming dark-project as well wherewe strive to be a bit more on the sinister side than with the "Indika Project" :)

Cant download from the URL danet , but if u want u can pm your msn adresses . Would be nice to keep contact as I am doing music aswell... And you too Art Vandelay hehe , yeah i remember the incident on stage... crazy night =) Peace !!!