WTB: VA - Cosmic Conspiracy

vlnik

Hi evryone.

Want to buy (or trade) this CD:

VA - Cosmic Conspiracy (Ibiza Music)

Willing to spend up to 120$ or so.... depending on the condition. Partially money + trade also possible;)

Also would buy something RARE for you, to do a trade (i mean: you order a CD - i sent money to a seller).

PM, pls, if someone has any offers.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If someone wants to get something very hard, he gets it finally. And money means nothing in 99% :)

I agree with vlnik. If you really want a release, there are no obstacles you will not overcome in order to get it. Period.

That said, V/A Cosmic Conspiracy has got to be one of the worst musical experiences I have ever encountered. It is so painfully bad my ears refuse to bleed. Instead, the blood clots up and amassess bulks of solid haemoglobin inside my head, thus preventing the acoustic waves from devastating my head phones.

Just playing. Congrats though, vlnik, this is one of the hardest ones to fetch. To each his own.

Yes, the deal with vlnik concerning Cosmic Conspiracy was great! He found me some unbelievable rare records too, and I had the Cosmic Conspiracy for him.

In fact it was funny how easy I found the CC...it was for sale on discogs some months ago. 25 €...