Recomendations for.......................

Pandemonium

Some artists who sound like Zero Cult, I own both of their albums, and as I love the sounds coming from Ultimae, The atmospheres and beats that Zero Cult provides puts me in a great mood. Possibly my favorite chillout artist. Any others that sound similar?

Maybe try listening to samples on this label chill tribe

A bit like Zero Cult but much much better.

The first label might be a bit too ambient to enjoy just the samples. So don't be put off if you don't like those first.

Now this is a bit of what I was seeking. warm warm music, almost like when your sleeping and dreaming of taking a piss, only to awake and find that its not a dream, you are actually pissing the bed. Such a warm feeling :lol:

• 5 months later...

Now this is a bit of what I was seeking. warm warm music, almost like when your sleeping and dreaming of taking a piss, only to awake and find that its not a dream, you are actually pissing the bed. Such a warm feeling :lol:

:lol:

How did I miss this reply?

Not done that for a while, the pissing I mean. God knows how many replies I've missed/ignored :unsure:

Some artists who sound like Zero Cult, I own both of their albums, and as I love the sounds coming from Ultimae, The atmospheres and beats that Zero Cult provides puts me in a great mood. Possibly my favorite chillout artist. Any others that sound similar?

For sure: Electrypnose - Subliminal Melancholies... also Chronos...

maybe even the Peace Therapy compilations