Epic Gathering - New Year's Eve - 8 HOURS OF LIVE RECORDED Psy / Goa MIXES!

ChinaRED@FKL

Posted Image

On New Year’s Eve 2007 / 2008, a motley group of hippies, semi-hippies, punks, geeks, and yuppies traveled up a hill to welcome in 2008, bid good riddance to a long and successful 2007, and celebrate the 2nd anniversary of FoundationKL.org

There’s really very little say except that we had a killer international lineup of some of the best psytrance DJs across the region. We also collaborated with Om Project (Singapore) to put together an experience that noone would ever forget.

If it took me a month to finally write about it, can you imagine what the hangover was like?

Anyway, I hope the pictures can speak allot clearer than what I’m trying to type out and the mixes will take you back to a strange misty hilltop where we had one of the best parties ever and marks the beginning of a long-standing alliance between Om Project and FoundationKL.org

BOOM SHANKAR! OVER 8 HOURS WORTH OF MIXES!

:posford: :posford: :posford:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foundationkl.org presents:

Night Sets

Part 1 - N-stomp

N-stomp, one of the valiant coordinators of the Om Project plays a hard and aggressive sound bordering on the goan and the organic.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Night Part 1 - N-stomp' (Right-click -> Save as)

Part 2 - thesuperglo

FKL's very own psytrance on-staff DJ, thesuperglo, puts us on a full on ride that's headed towards the outer atmosphere.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Night Part 2 - thesuperglo' (Right-click -> Save as)

Part 3 - DJ Moudy

DJ Moudy from Lebanon plays a stomping set with an up-driving sonic assault as he takes us past midnight.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Night Part 3 - DJ Moudy' (Right-click -> Save as)

Part 4 - Space Bass (Live PA)

Space Bass brings us on a melodic full-on journey with some Live PA.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Night Part 4 - Space Bass' (Right-click -> Save as)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Morning Sets

Part 1 - DJ 3hm

French ultra-underground psytrance DJ 3hm drops some killer psychedelics that border on the dark, fierce, and brooding.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Morning Part 1 - DJ 3hm' (Right-click -> Save as)

Part 2 - Morning Star

Morning Star from Singapore closes the EPIC party with an unforgettable mix that will leave the highlands quaking for another year!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 'Morning Part 2 - Morning Star' (Right-click -> Save as)

Halcyon, one of the organizers of the Om Project also has a mix up on FKL.

Elysium Dreams

• 2 weeks later...

The pics look very nice, must have been a great party! :) I'm downloading the melodic full-on set and the morning set right now. Will listen to them tomorrow at work.

Wow! Looks like it was a beautiful time!

:D

The pics look very nice, must have been a great party! :) I'm downloading the melodic full-on set and the morning set right now. Will listen to them tomorrow at work.

Hey Tatsu, tell us what you think ok. I've got tonnes of people keeping an eye on this post for feedback!

Wow! Looks like it was a beautiful time!

:D

Dude, it was awesome :) Safe to say it was the first outdoor psydoof in Malaysia!

If you are ever in Malaysia or Singapore - make sure you get in touch with us. That goes to ALL of you!

I absolutely love the full-on mix, the one named hardbass something. That's exactly the style I love! Are there more mixes in the same style around or do you have your own homepage with more stuff? :)

I absolutely love the full-on mix, the one named hardbass something. That's exactly the style I love! Are there more mixes in the same style around or do you have your own homepage with more stuff? :)

One of the founders of FoundationKL.org, thesuperglo, is one of our finest psytrance DJs.

Check out our psytrance mixes here : http://www.foundationkl.org/category/mixes/psygoa/

But seriously, we could do with more participating artists. We give out FTP sites for free to support these kinds of undergrounders.

Send them our way ;) and ENJOY THE MUSIC!

BOOM!

Awesome link, thanks for posting!! :) Will start downloading when I'm back home... :wub: