Klik-Klak-Klan

GaySatanicHippie

Hail Brothers,

this is the Imperial Grand Dragon Wizard Assmaster Gay Satanic Hippie of the Klik-Klak-Klan announcing his latest mix to further strengthen the supremacy of the minimal race. All melodies and emotions are expressions of weakness and need to be terminated and lynched and executed! We only tolerate KliK's and Klak's and Plik's and Plok's! He who listens to melodies and harmonies in his music is a weakling whose degenerate ways are undermining the purity of minimal and therefore will be burned at the cross!

Join the Klik-Klak-Klan now and say no to putrid melodies and saccharine emotions!

1.) Sid LeRock - Naked (DJ Koze Remix) - Cereal/Killers

2.) Chica & The Folder - Angelus Novus (Ricardo Villalobos Ritus Mix) - Monika Enterprise

3.) Layo & Bushwacka - Life2Live (Loco Dice Remix) - Olmeto Records

4.) Mr. Statik - Japanese Coockoo's Nest (Matt Star Schong Schung Mix) - Stock 5

5.) Sascha Funke - Double Checked (Fritz Zander Remix) - BPitch Control

6.) Rekorder - Rekorder 9.1 - Rekorder

7.) A.D.M. - Aired - Polar Noise

8.) Shlomi Aber - Sekur - Be as One

9.) Marek Hemmann - Lowdown - Raum...Musik

10.) Efdemin - Acid Bells - Dial

11.) Gary Beck - Akin Seeya - Mezzotinto

12.) Tolga Fidan - Tanbulistan - Vakant

13.) Mathias Tanzmann - Rugby (Mathias Kadens Penalty Kick Mix) - Moon Harbour

14.) Italoboyz - Zinga (Dramadub) - Get Physical

Download now for 74 minutes of minimal supremacy in 192 kpbs.

I gave the mix a try but I have to say it's not exactly my kind of minimal (I'm talking about the track selection only, the mixing itself is done very good). There's not enough stuff going on melody wise and just the beeps and blobs and plonks are not really giving me enough to keep up my attention. Maybe I have to give it another try later...

I gave the mix a try but I have to say it's not exactly my kind of minimal (I'm talking about the track selection only, the mixing itself is done very good). There's not enough stuff going on melody wise and just the beeps and blobs and plonks are not really giving me enough to keep up my attention. Maybe I have to give it another try later...

Yeah, this mix is minimal in the truest sense of the word. One really has to be into this kinda stuff in order to like it.

I think you will like the new one I posted yesterday a lot better. It actually has sounds that go beyond Klik and Klak :)

Forgot to drop a line or two about this mix. Just gave it another listen and here's what I thought of it...

For some (un)known reason, I find it to be extremely psychedelic and mesmerizing. I had both of my eyes focused on an unidentified dot on my computer monitor for an hour and some change.

After taking a few minutes to drag me in, I got completely lost within the complex universe of computer screen pixels.

The sum of its parts is much greater than the single stand out tracks, which to be honest, are not found here. Not a single tune will float around my head for days to come, while the entire mix most probably will. There is no turntable wizardry here, but I doubt Klik-Klak-Klan intended to have any. The transitions are made in a smooth matter, just the way I'd wanna hear 'em in a DJ set like this one.

Listen to it, start to finish, without getting interrupted. Nice job.

Yeah, this mix is minimal in the truest sense of the word. One really has to be into this kinda stuff in order to like it.

I think you will like the new one I posted yesterday a lot better. It actually has sounds that go beyond Klik and Klak :)

Yeah I saw the new mix and I will download it on the weekend. It was nice to give the "real" minimal a try but so far I can say it's still not my thing.