Xamanist :: White Magik (Goa/Psy)

Xamanist

Greetings,

one more track to present the new project Xamanist: White Magik

One more re-edition of an old Swan X-1 track.

This one is full of goa melodies, spiritual voices by Terence McKenna and others and lots of psychedelism

http://www.psytracks.com/Xamanist

Enjoy and comment please!

Boom

Another great track my friend!

It's difficult to categorize it as pure Goa, since it's something much more freestyle. I would call it New School Goa with a touch of full on and progressive. That's great you know, cause this kind of music can be appreciated by anyone.

I really like the bass, it's very energetic! The spoken samples work very good without be annoying and the break at minute 5 is great.

The last two minutes are the best of the track. It becomes really energetic, it moooooves you.

About production, it's more than good, not that clear though, but that's not a bad thing in my ears, since it gives to the track an old school-ish feeling.

I think it's your best track so far (well of the three I have listened) and of course much-much better than the majority of the tracks released today.

We need more :)

Keep it up!!! :clapping:

Another great track my friend!

It's difficult to categorize it as pure Goa, since it's something much more freestyle. I would call it New School Goa with a touch of full on and progressive. That's great you know, cause this kind of music can be appreciated by anyone.

I really like the bass, it's very energetic! The spoken samples work very good without be annoying and the break at minute 5 is great.

The last two minutes are the best of the track. It becomes really energetic, it moooooves you.

About production, it's more than good, not that clear though, but that's not a bad thing in my ears, since it gives to the track an old school-ish feeling.

i'm also think like that, that the track is energetic, not pure goa, but it's has a Goa Touch with some progressive elements, i don't think that i even call it "New School Goa", more like the kind of music that were in 2001-2003.

love it, the bass is awsome man, very light and it sound like the track is hopping on a trampoline

(btw, sorry if my english is bad)

Thanks a lot, Ormion and Eternal Delusion!

Your comments are very welcome and make me happy, you see my music the way I see it :)

Expect more creative goa/prog/psy in the future!

more reviews?

boom

• 2 months later...