Deviant Electronics

Hello

Im wondering what Ciaran Walsh is up to these days!? He is with out doubt one of the most talented musicians out there, and I really hope he still makes music. Anyone!? I know he has released three albums:

-Solar Systems - Remote Viewers (Intruder Records)

-Deviant Electronics - Brainwashing is childs play (Helix Records)

-Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments (Blue Room Released)

I want more!

PK

Guest rx7style

I agree. Deviant Electronics is such a talent I'm glad this universe has graced us with such gifted talent. One of my favourite artists of all time. I have heard about nothing new on the horizon.... maybe if we all submit requests to his e-mail to get our copies of his albums autographed he'd be more enthusiastic about making more music. I'm sure he would make a killer profit if that’s an ulterior motive, hopefully the label wouldn't eat it all up... if anyone ever has news about this genius, please post it.

• 3 years later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I have never heard a Deviant Electronic album. I know only the well-know name of this trance project. Please, can someone recommend me the best "melodic" album (if this project has produced by the past melodic sound) he has ever made.

I have never heard a Deviant Electronic album. I know only the well-know name of this trance project. Please, can someone recommend me the best "melodic" album (if this project has produced by the past melodic sound)  he has ever made.

490719[/snapback]

Brainwashing is Childs Play = Twisted goa with funky basslines and very melancholic and touching melodies

Blunt Instruments = Same kind of great melodies, but with more breakbeat/drum'n'bass approach

You can't go wrong with any of them!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Brainwashing is Childs Play = Twisted goa with funky basslines and very melancholic and touching melodies

Blunt Instruments = Same kind of great melodies, but with more breakbeat/drum'n'bass approach

You can't go wrong with any of them!

490722[/snapback]

Thanx man for your recommandations! I will search right now for both albums. :):)