suntrip's future blast!

HappyHorse

I did not know where to put this topic, but we all know suntrip is gonna make a release of a new RA album soon and a comp. of various artists too in 2008!

so this is no real news, although I'm not a suntripper myself, but let you guys to know, 2 weeks ago we could hear "RA" play a new live set here and let me tell you guys, it's gonna be a blast!

after that anoebis played - to me his best set I've ever heard - with some new material of the new compilation that is to come!

I can only recommend you all to go to the "myspace of suntrip" and listen to the samples they already put on the net!

Why I do this? making "promotion" of a label which I'm actually no part off; well Jos already knows, I was this touched by the music of his set (it was like a mental bomb, playing "old Etnica styled music" all the time - wow! my all favourite tunes!!!) and the music that RA was doing I could cry, really!!!

That night when I got home I lie awake because I couldn't stop thinking about this great music!!!

so be sure dudes, this two albums are gonna be a blast!!! I couldn't resist to share this feeling with you all because it's that wonderful!!! goatrance lives, lives, ...shall live on!!!!

those who love the old Etnica sound and the dimension 5 flow will be blown away in 2008!!!!!

couldn't resist sharing this with you guy, I know there are a lot of goatrance lovers here on the forum!!!

these can only be mine modest, but very happy, best wishes for the new year :)

I did not know where to put this topic, but we all know suntrip is gonna make a release of a new RA album soon and a comp. of various artists too in 2008!

so this is no real news, although I'm not a suntripper myself, but let you guys to know, 2 weeks ago we could hear "RA" play a new live set here and let me tell you guys, it's gonna be a blast!

after that anoebis played - to me his best set I've ever heard - with some new material of the new compilation that is to come!

I can only recommend you all to go to the "myspace of suntrip" and listen to the samples they already put on the net!

Why I do this? making "promotion" of a label which I'm actually no part off; well Jos already knows, I was this touched by the music of his set (it was like a mental bomb, playing "old Etnica styled music" all the time - wow! my all favourite tunes!!!) and the music that RA was doing I could cry, really!!!

That night when I got home I lie awake because I couldn't stop thinking about this great music!!!

so be sure dudes, this two albums are gonna be a blast!!! I couldn't resist to share this feeling with you all because it's that wonderful!!! goatrance lives, lives, ...shall live on!!!!

those who love the old Etnica sound and the dimension 5 flow will be blown away in 2008!!!!!

couldn't resist sharing this with you guy, I know there are a lot of goatrance lovers here on the forum!!!

these can only be mine modest, but very happy, best wishes for the new year :)

are you kidding me? that RA track has the bassline from hunab ku - phoenix and the melody reminds me of SOME FUCKING CLUB TRANCE I WOULD DOWNLOAD FROM BEATPORT

this isnt goa.. this is sellout music. i expected more from RA

WTF man its gotta be like that huh?

look up sean tyas if you like that RA sample

are you kidding me? that RA track has the bassline from hunab ku - phoenix and the melody reminds me of SOME FUCKING CLUB TRANCE I WOULD DOWNLOAD FROM BEATPORT

I think you're being too harsh. This sounds definitely not like complete Club-Trance. But I agree with you it has a Trance side. But again, we're talking about Ra here. I can hear Dimension 5 influence a little. And D5, for me, have a quite strong Trance side to their music. But everything has to be put into context, and sometimes this kind of track can be as psychedelic as a whole album filled with noises and weird sounds. If the album will have a good build-up, and will not sound the same throughout (my biggest fear), then it can make the job.

Not all Goa is Etnica also... ;) Goa is vaste and can have influence from Trance as much as Techno or Electro or Psy or whatever.

Talking about the other tracks:

Shakta was pretty nice. The kind of psychedelia combined with melodies I rather enjoy. I hope there will be a stronger climax (or will it be a "building-up" track?) :D .

Aes Dana sounds nice. But I think I need to hear it in context again. I'm afraid it sounds a little bit "ordinary" though (or am I imagining things?)...

E-Mantra, finally :D - well, I liked the melody! It sounds promising. :)

Hope everything is going extremely well!

you are absolutally right my friend!

take care of your hart! :)

btw RA rules!!!

btw(2) goatrance is still trance baby!!!

btw(3) you couldn't make me feel any other way, still looking forward for all RA's songs and the compilation!

you where not at that party were they played many of their new tracks, I guess not? :) me I was there!

any how, discussion obaout taste??? who cares, I like'm!!! and E-MANTRA; I've heard the song, it's a blast!!

btw(4) I never told old Etnica stuff is only goatrance existing, it's just my favorite!

I did not tell Ra's last song was goa? it was nice melodic trance with a pinch of psychedelic in it! so it was nice!

is it wrong to like it :( (laughing) :)

Thanks for the words Happyhorse.

Right, before judging, LuBu maybe you should actually hear the NEW tracks. They're blowing me away, and it's hard to only surprise me away after 12 years of Psytrance. So you can imagine how far these go !

As usual our latest news are here: http://www.suntriprecords.com

As usual a lot is being planned, but we are dependant on the artists who work at their rhythm. We're pretty sure 2008 will be a great year though.

The new compilation is out main target at the moment. It's causing me some white hair but all is on the way of being sorted out.

Thanks for the words Happyhorse.

Right, before judging, LuBu maybe you should actually hear the NEW tracks. They're blowing me away, and it's hard to only surprise me away after 12 years of Psytrance. So you can imagine how far these go !

As usual our latest news are here: http://www.suntriprecords.com

As usual a lot is being planned, but we are dependant on the artists who work at their rhythm. We're pretty sure 2008 will be a great year though.

The new compilation is out main target at the moment. It's causing me some white hair but all is on the way of being sorted out.

im working as fast as I can... as long as you like it, that is! :lol::)

Keep up the great work SunTrip :)