The best of Avi Algranati

Basilisk

What is the best album involving Avi Algranati?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one:

• Indoor - Progressive Trance (1995)
    • DNA Productions - Virtual Jungle (1997)
    • Space Cat - Beam Me Up (1999)
    • Space Cat - Shapes Of Sound (2000)
    • Space Cat - Power Up (2002)
    • Space Cat - Mechanical Dream (2004)
    • Alien vs The Cat - Space Jam (2004)
    • Alien vs The Cat - Hear The Noise (2006)

Can't be bothered to vote in this poll...

IMHO mr. Algranati is mediocre at the heighth of his powers. I find that the Indoor album had only 2-3 stand out tracks (The Key, Shiva, Mad Horizon), and the rest was naaaaah... I actually think those few tracks recorded as Inscape kick the hell outta anything the trio has recorded as Indoor.

Phreaky is amazing, those tracks are superb, no doubt about it, but it's like an all star collaboration, so saying it's mainly Avi's merit would be unjust, I say.

As for Space Cat's albums? Out of sheer respect for quite a few people who seem to dig his debut, I'll hold myself back from further commenting upon those releases.

As for Space Cat's albums? Out of sheer respect for quite a few people who seem to dig his debut, I'll hold myself back from further commenting upon those releases.

Please don't refrain. I like bashings. You can say something really awful about Space Cat without insulting anyone else, can't you?

Do it! :D

Please don't refrain. I like bashings. You can say something really awful about Space Cat without insulting anyone else, can't you?

Do it! :D

Nah, rarely do I bash music and say it purely "sucks", I rather subdue those differences in opinions to that matter of taste factor. As far as my taste goes, Space Cat's "Beam me up" is the holy grail of cheesiness those knights of the round table were spending an infinity to find... I found it, and faster than them too!!! :)