Mystery of the Yeti?

fosku

So I found MotY 1 in an online cd store for about 3 euros, but it said that the cover is missing. I still bought it, and it came today. But when I looked at Discogs, I saw that the cd should have the yeti picture in it. Is this correct? Because the cd I received doesn't have it. I have a scanner so here's the pic:

Posted Image

So what is this?

The backside cover is there and it looks real, only the front is missing. Would anyone have a spare copy of the cover? :rolleyes:

So I found MotY 1 in an online cd store for about 3 euros, but it said that the cover is missing. I still bought it, and it came today. But when I looked at Discogs, I saw that the cd should have the yeti picture in it. Is this correct? Because the cd I received doesn't have it. I have a scanner so here's the pic:

Posted Image

So what is this?

The backside cover is there and it looks real, only the front is missing. Would anyone have a spare copy of the cover? :rolleyes:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=90964

looks like you might have a promo or something. The mystery of the Yeti is TipCd 009 :)

on the resale version (if im not totally blind or something heeh) it say 09 as well no? :)

Yes, on those discogs pis it says TIPCD09, though the catalog number is TIPCD009.

But nonetheless I'd like to know if someone has seen this before :)

I have the same printing on my version and I bought it around the time it was released. Most TIP compilation releases have the printing you and I have so I would say that it's the version on Discogs that is the unique one and not the other way around.