Massive - Not An Angel(Nutek Rec.) - Coming Soon!

All track titles are on the cheesy side but track 10? WTF? They don't really sing or sample that do they? If so then this is a must miss CD! Well maybe not must miss but I'm not expecting anything that's not cheesy as fuck dark psy (or fullon) with this sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

This label seems to have decided to release music meant straight for the shores of Ibiza. While I will defer judgement until I hear the album, this might set the bar for psytrance at a new low.

I hope I am mistaken.

Mdk

Nutek does have some good releases imo. although I'm not interested in this release at all. She is from Sirius Isness and the last album released by them titled Trance Fusion was horrible. But the album Breaking The Matrix was outstanding.

But the album Breaking The Matrix was outstanding.

I agree, but how long ago was that? 2004, 2005 maybe? We have seen artists change their styles in shorter time spans than that, i.e. Seroxat, Azax...

I own all the Nutek releases and you can see that their style is straight ahead kick you in the nuts full-on. Sometimes I like that, but I also like to be thrown a curve ball. Show me some variety. One could argue that all of their releases sound the same with just different album covers.

Of course, I am the putz which continues to purchase them :lol:

Mdk