Snowball Appreciation topic.

NEMO.BOFH

Sorry snowball for using you as BAIT! :)

bait eh?

it's pretty quiet in here.

Try Jessica alba as bait next time, you'll have more succes.

That's Rufus!!!! don't think that guy is crazy, he's payed by some snob skaterkids to do crazy stunts for money.

Now he's the celeb of the Bumfights video's.

It's funny to watch but sad to think some crazy fuck with a rich daddy goes asking people on the street to hurt themself for money, then films it and release it as a commercial product.

and sorry, but i don't know the track, it sound familiar, but i can't recall any names.

Haha this track is so famous and I have listening to it like millions of time and I;m pretty sure I have it on cd.

Bust my mind just stucked! I hate when this happens!

Just give me some time and I'll find it.

Haha this track is so famous and I have listening to it like millions of time and I;m pretty sure I have it on cd.

Bust my mind just stucked! I hate when this happens!

Just give me some time and I'll find it.

I have listened to every Juno and Johann track that I have, and I simply can not find it (I might have some vinyl in Sweden that I have missed)... its a HARD nut, but so easy, cause I know I have this track as well.

@ Daniel, tell me more about Rufus :D

I got it!

It's Tracy Lord's-Control (Juno Reactor rmx)!!! :posford:

Mortal Kombat!!!

THE ONLY ONE I DID NOT CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: but I gave you a pretty good hint!!! :)

edit: funny thing is, I just had this cd in my hand the other day and I thought to rip it to my mp3 player, and then I though, "Nah, it was not that good!" I did rip the album though, but have not listened to it recently.... and the Control original has the same "lead" Fuck, I feel so stupid :)

but i KNEW it was Juno Reactor, i was 100% sure it was! :)

haha you bastard! :) dude, I was so 100% sure it was Juno, and Juno produced her Album, then made a remix, of course it would sound like them. Johann stuff did sound like Juno (quite a lot) as well, so I was unsure wether Johann or Juno... but fucking hell, TRACI LORDS, I could not imagine that it was THAT cd (which I like pretty much as well actually) hehe :)