What would you do?

no for tech stuff you cannot import old tech, and for new ones if its worth more than 100euros than you have to pay customs fee, which doubles the price the stuff you buy, like 500 for the synth and 400 for the customs :(

You can get one and take it with you on a plane however they woudl not bitch about it most probably, otherwise I would never hesitate to buy that juno for 400, I am ready here to pay 600-700 for that

I would never pay more than 250 for a Juno.

I hope you guysdfklsjdfadf i am confused nevermind what i said here.

;)

I wouldn't pay more than 250 USD for a Juno. ;)

Guess that's why mine is still sitting at the 120 dollar mark hah.

-d

I hope you guysdfklsjdfadf i am confused nevermind what i said here.

;)

I wouldn't pay more than 250 USD for a Juno. ;)

Guess that's why mine is still sitting at the 120 dollar mark hah.

-d

if you sell it for that price, then I would buy it :D

edit. I still can not believe I paid 225 for a semi functional Alpha Juno.

edit2. REGER IS READING PSYNEWS!!!!!

if you sell it for that price, then I would buy it :D

edit. I still can not believe I paid 225 for a semi functional Alpha Juno.

edit2. REGER IS READING PSYNEWS!!!!!

REGER IS READING PSYNEWS? NO WAY!@# I suddenly feel complete again. ;)

On any note, I actually paid 250usd for the one I am selling with the broken slider but the condition of the unit and the fact that it is a 100% functional even with that broken slider [using a toothpick] made it worthy of 250usd. Honestly, when I saw it, I tried it out, didn't even really look at the sliders, got it home, brought it upstairs, looked at the thing and said WTF THE SLIDER'S BROKEN?!@ Went down to the car to look, no sign, then I realized I didn't really pay much attention. Did the testing, found a new slider for sale online for 15 bucks plus five for the slider cap, so really, I paid 270 dollars for it I guess but have not installed the new slider ;) leaving that for the buyer.

Seeing the condition of this is the best on ebay in awhile except maybe that one that sold for 970 dollars ;), I am hoping I can at least get half of that or a little more. It will be used towards my monitor fund.

In the mean time, here's what I'm picking up

1x alesis andromeda a6

1x jomox 999 drum machine [was going to get the drummachine but after much listening, i prefer the jomox 999 and it's analog sound ;)]

1x monophonic tabletop synthesizer [i want a future retro 777, but not at a price of 1300 dollars, so i'm looking for something else and have not quite found it]

2x mackie hr824's

That will leave me with enough money for rent for two months and enough money for lots of food, drink, and gas money ;) while I find a cheap 8 dollar an hour job. Definitely a step down from 23 bucks an hour at my last job, hah. Sacrifices.

If the Alesis Andromeda cannot be had by November 23rd for a decent price, I am going to buy the Prophet 08 outright since that day, November 23rd, I can buy it for a total of 1704 with tax from a local shop with 20% off that day only ;)

Aaron

no for tech stuff you cannot import old tech, and for new ones if its worth more than 100euros than you have to pay customs fee, which doubles the price the stuff you buy, like 500 for the synth and 400 for the customs :(

You can get one and take it with you on a plane however they woudl not bitch about it most probably, otherwise I would never hesitate to buy that juno for 400, I am ready here to pay 600-700 for that

Totally off topic, I know, but I don't understand. Why can't you import old electronics?

Totally off topic, I know, but I don't understand. Why can't you import old electronics?

Maybe they just don't like the idea of keeping Turkey in the dark ages? Hahaha. ;) Just kidding el!

I've imported some illegal electronics here into the United States in the past. Yupiteru scanners...I am glad the shipping company based in England worked with me to make it seem like a computer interface ;) of some sort. But I don't think customs ever went through it and we never have to pay a customs tax in the US that I am aware of?

-d

I'm fucking happy!@#

I'm getting a prophet 08 and an andromeda a6 and I'll have enough to either buy a jomox 999 drum machine or wait for the boomchik and I'm thinking the latter!!!

Also, will have enough money left to buy my monitors!@

I just acquired some more cash.

I got a deal on an Andromeda like minutes ago. Go listen to this demo here:

definitely one of the best demos of the A6 i've heard...

Wow, wow, wow!@ I'm going to sell my last Linn Sequencer to buy a modular keyboard/computer/all-in-one stand. ;)

What's next? a nice new monophonic synthesizer, preferably a table top unit. There's a lot of WINNING analog gear coming out now. I cannot believe I got clouded by the vintage market ;) wooooowzers.

-d

So, yeah, I just bought a prophet 5. Now to find a bunch of spare parts to keep it running forever. I am forfeiting the purchase of the Prophet 08 because this came up at a cost of only 1498USD :) which is 501 dollars cheaper than the prophet 08. WoOt!

It also has the midi-upgrade installed. My heart is beating fast cause the guy emailed me and said he had just put it up on ebay!@#!# I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I don't think anybody thought he was serious at a price of 1499, but he has reputable feedback woot!

k!

;)

Aaron