Nokturnal

Only After Dark by DJ Nokturnal

Released: May 1, 2007

Genre: Psytrance - Minimal

Length: 1:06:58

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/darvin/music/mix/97/

Posted Image

Description:

I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite unreleased tracks due out on Zenon Records compilations this summer as well as a track by Anna (Anarchy) and another by Mikkel (NASA). These tunes have me pretty excited to be getting out to the festivals and start letting the gems rip!!! This mix was a challenge as I had a fairly small pool of tracks to work with, and was also limited by the keys I could work in. And to top it off, my laptop and sound card decided to add a few artifacts to the recording which I did not realize until I was done, and will go back in and remove once I get my technical issues sorted out.

My thanks to Tim (Sensient), Tetrameth, Shadow Fx, One Tastey Morsel, Phat Kontrollerz, and Autonomech for letting me put this mix together to showcase their ridiculously awesome talents.

I will be playing many of these tracks out this weekend at Alliance in Vancouver this Saturday night, so if you want to here this stuff loud and clear, get your butt out and come and dance!!!

Tracklist:

1. Shadow Fx - Dr Elephant

2. Suncontrolspecies – Coma CDR

3. Phat Kontrollerz - Track 8 CDR

4. Sensient - Sona Arome

5. Anarchy - Wherever

6. N.A.S.A. - Penetration Generation

7. One Tastey Morsel - Psyconautical Engineering CDR

8. Sensient - Loose Frequency CDR

9. Sensient - Simple Sex

10. Tetrameth - 49th Vibration

11. Autonomech - Track 3 CDR

Comments:

Nice mix bro, thanks! - Tim Sensient

One awesome mix man -Topher

I think i may need a new pair of undies!!! - Bender

balls to the wall. some of the best tunes in existance... period.

All about "Session On" right now, good to see morsel getting some coverage too - Tweekunit

Yeah love that Aussie Zenon flavor - Alex

Seriously wikid. This is the kind of trance I crave to move with - and it's intricate and lyrical enough to sit and listen to. A rare thing for me. I love trance but generally can't listen to it at home... thanks Darvin, BOOM! - Synaesthesia

I enjoyed it very much! Listened to it driving to work this morning - luvlee driving music it is... would love it on the dancefloor as well! Man I love that dark proggy minimal (and whatever else) sound. Great tracks and nice'n'smoove mixing (not to be confused with Nice'n'Smoove of the early 90's rap scene). Cheers - Rosco.

Smooth and sexy as usual! - Solomoon

We LOVE your new mix for Zenon, it's exactly the type of psy that we enjoy! - Karen and Dave

Really good new sounding and original tracks, and really solid mixes, it's excellent - Craig

This is sick - Drew05

WOW, this is REALLY good. Awesome mix, one of the best I've head in ages actually. - Ov3rdos3

Valentine's Day Mix 2007 by DJ Meghan

Released: Feb 14, 2007

Genre: Progressive - Psytrance

Length: 0:59:00

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/guest/mix/19/

Posted Image

About Meghan / Valentine's Day Mix 2007

Here's a mix that I recorded shortly after midnight on Valentine's Day...enjoy! :)

DJ Meghan has been in the EDM scene since the spring of 1998 when her then boyfriend/now husband took her to her first event. She instantly became addicted to it and a year and a half later, in the fall of 1999, decided to buy 2 Technics 1200 MKII turntables and a Pioneer DJM 300 mixer. In the spring of 2000, she had her first gig (Think Different) in Columbus, OH and has been spinning out on a regular basis ever since.

She started spinning mostly techno, progressive house and progressive trance but every now and then would also buy some psytrance records to add to her collection.

It wasn't until early 2003 when she decided to get more involved with spinning psytrance when DJ Malachi (Goahead Productions) persuaded her to do so. She found it difficult to buy psytrance on vinyl and noticed that a lot of it was only available on CD, so at the end of 2003, she bought her first Pioneer CDJ 1000.

Meghan is now a very well known DJ in the Eastern Midwest, and her sets will take you on a journey, with mixes that are very well constructed using tracks from all genres of psytrance music.

Track List:

1. Shaman : Structure of Sound : Dance n Dust

2. Perfect Stranger : Hyperdrive : Iboga

3. Liquid Soul : Capoccino : Iboga

4. Nyquist : Oliver Twist : Blue Tunes

5. Klopfgeister : Sunflavour : Iono Music

6. Perfect Stranger : Morning Blues : Iboga

7. Nizzel & Saeg : Digital Audio Bytes : Iboga

8. Human Blue : Fingerwaltz : Transient

9. Liquid Soul : Escape : Iboga

10. DJ Martin : Lauschgift (dub version) : Blue Tunes

11. Perfect Stranger : Starter : Iboga

Comments:

Great mix Meghan! - Luke Malachi

Arcanum by Organic Manic

Released: May 1, 2007

Genre: Psytrance - Minimal

Length: 1:11:45

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/guest/mix/45/

Posted Image

About Organic Manic / Arcanum

Arcanum: 1. A deep secret; a mystery. 2. Specialized knowledge or detail that is mysterious to the average person 3. A secret essence or remedy; an elixir.

This mix was inspired by the great minimal psytrance minds in Australia , New Zealand and Denmark. It was also inspired by the psychedelic musings and insights of the late & great comedian/philosopher Bill Hicks. I have to admit I was a bit unaware of the existence of such good beats up until about a year ago. I bought a Tetrameth cd and it snowballed from there. The result of that discovery and subsequent revelations was this mix. It really came together unconsciously and is one of my favorite mixes, I hope you enjoy.

Track List:

1. Intro - Positive Lsd Story - Bill Hicks

2. Minimal Maximum - OneTastyMorsel

3. Minimon - Autonomech

4. Liquid Crop Duster - Shadow Fx

5. Free Balance - Autonomech

6. The Wild - Autonomech

7. Phase Shift - OneTastyMorsel

8. A Furry Something - Krumelur

9. Eulenschrei - Minimal Criminal

10. Disco Shit (Live Remix) - Minimal Criminal

11. Spit Vision - Bufo

12. Bush To - Kent

13. From Within To Without - Sun Control Species

14. Pedestrian - Sun Contol Species

15. Grinder Reminder - Tetrameth

16. A Perfect Drug - Tetrameth

17. Outro - Gifts Of Forgiveness - Bill Hicks

Jay Michael live @ Ecotopia june 2nd 2007 Calgary Alberta

Released: Jun 2, 2007

Length: 1:23:25

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/jay/music/mix/129/

Posted Image

Description:

This mix is a completely unaltered live recording from the Area709 event Ecotopia that took place June 2nd in Calgary Alberta. The set was played from 2 to 4 am in front of allot of my old friends and many new ones too! I hope you enjoy it as much as i did playing it.

Tracklist:

Coming soon...

Live at Dark Matter 2 by Basalisk

Released: Jun 11, 2007

Genre: Psytrance - Full On

Length: 1:57:36

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/basilisk/music/mix/121/

Posted Image

Track List:

1. Logic Bomb (Solstice) - Life Is A Progressbar

2. Seroxat (Noize Conspiracy) - Dark Days

3. Phatmatix (Yabai) - Samurai

4. CPU (Materia) - Dark Matter

5. Shift (Noize Conspiracy) - Cerebral Cortex (Remix)

6. NRS (Last Possible Solution) - Dark Deeds

7. Penta (Dropout) - Tollkorn

8. Hux Flux (Mind Funk) - Post 100

9. Hujaboy (TIP World) - Party Animals

10. Infected Mushroom (BNE) - Vicious Delicious

11. Xerox & Illumination (Hom-Mega) - The Beast Within

12. Space Cat vs Dimitri Nakov (Solstice) - Techno Logic

13. Electric Universe (Planet B.E.N.) - In Common Fabrics

14. Aphid Moon (Groove Criminals) - Another Planet

15. Space Cat (H2O) - Kreak Part 2

16. Mekkanikka (Nutek) - Flam It

17. Talamasca (Mind Control) - Roswell Mania

18. Prometheus (Twisted) - 9th (The Man Who Swam Through A Speaker)

19. Altöm vs Wizzy Noise (Liquid & Solid) - Fifty-Fifty

20. Logic Bomb (Solstice) - Ansi

Description:

Since I had a wicked time DJing at Dark Matter 2 on June 9th, 2007, I am very glad to say that the live recording of my set turned out well enough to warrant sharing it! This set features several different styles of full-on psychedelic trance, moving from dark and aggressive beats through a series of heavy hitters into an upbeat and euphoric conclusion. With a full two hours to work with, I was able to orchestrate a complete tour of the harmonic spectrum, eventually ending with a song from Logic Bomb’s new album, just as the set began. I would like to dedicate this one to all those who came out on Saturday and gave their best on the dance floor. It was a small party, but it seemed like we all had a blast! Enjoy the tunes and remember to check ektoplazm.com for more!

Motion Notion 2007 by Sons of Aurora

Released: Jul 26, 2007

Genre: Psytrance - Progressive and Full On

Length: 1:57:04

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/soa/music/mix/130/

Posted Image

Track List:

1. Tetrameth (Zenon) - The 49th Vibration

2. Protoculture - Refractions

3. Alternate Vision - Different Perspective - Andromeda Remix

4. Prometheus - Acadian Magik

5. One Tastey Morsel (Zenon CDR) - Psyconautical Engineering

6. Sensient (Zenon) - Nectar

7. Ticon - Poem for Granny

8. Faktor D - Sardine

9. Sensient (Zenon) - Immersion

10. Tranan - Into Paradise

11. Area 51 - FM

12. Hydrophonic - Heckyl N Jive

13. Setherian - Misanthrope Matters

14. The Commercial Hippies - Dr. Freakenstein

15. Sensient (Zenon CDR) - Loose Frequency

16. Sensient (Zenon) - Simple Sex

17. Krumelur (Zenon) - You Decide

18. Silver Surfers - Mudjaji - Protoculture Remix

19. Behind Blue Eyes - Rumble In The Jungle - Zen Mechanics Remix

20. Eskimo & Madcap - Take A Look Out There - Flip Flop Remix

Description:

We are VERY happy with how our set came together for this years Motion Notion festival, so we decided to record it afterwards here at home and post it up for others to enjoy. This year we were wedged between two full-on psy performers, with Wizzy Noise being the act to follow us, so our set was meant to be a roller coaster through driving minimal tech, progressive and full-on psy. Add to that the fact that our set started out with hot dry sky's filled with stars and ended during a MASSIVE rain/thunder storm with tornado warnings for the area in effect... talk about INTENSE!!!! In the end our laptop finally stopped working and our fear was that it had actually shorted out due to the rain but the next day it started up without a hitch which was a HUGE relief. Our goal was to keep everyone engaged, twist a few noodles and not burn people out on the full-on. From all the super-positive feedback I think we managed to kick some ass!! Many of the tracks are killer classics, with a few shinny new ones thrown in, and the overall flow is a bit of a journey so sit back and imagine the thunder clouds closing in from behind, and as the mix ends the rain is coming down with a vengeance and the clouds are swirling with the threat of tornadoes. They don't call us Sons of Aurora for nothing....

Comments:

Definitely enjoyed myself dancing to you're set at mono this year! Thanks for the download - Dentaku

Psytrance isn't my thing, but I can dig it bro! Nice work. Sound's like a party. Wish I wasn't stuck here in boring old Norway. - Joe

Hey Guys, I am listening to your mix and its sounding awesome!!! THanks for posting that! :) Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see u guys live sometime soon! Thanks!! - Khan

I just want to say I love the new site and I listen to a tonne of music on there. You guys are officially my favorite music source. Thanks for everything - Morgan

I wanted to see you on the Sunday before we left but never got to. :( I wanted to run up to you and bow down to you! Your set was amazing! Can't wait for Burning Man.... - Tammy

Awesome set at MoNo! That crazy electrical storm in he sky during your set really unidentified it for me! Oh man did i get soaked. ahaha. Anywhooo. Thanks again for the beats which my ears and my heart enjoy sooo much! - Cheyenne

Great set at MN guys! Always one of the highlights of the event! - Tyler Fish

Sick, Sick, Sick - As I write this I am in a tugboat doing an assist job off of the Coast. Heres the situation: Large container ship, lost steering hydraulics we hooked up last night, and are now putting 22000 Horsepower to the water to pull this thing to safety. two caterpillar 3616 diesels are screaming at 105%. (thats over 145DB in the engine room) - So we have a 24000 Watt stereo with like 30 speakers above to blast dampening sound waves to quite it down. In addition to dampening it can play music over the noise, at the same time. Right now we are smashing through 50 swells, and listening to this mix. - As I have swayed to the green side - I saddens me that we are burning diesel at the rate of 14 gallons a minute. (faster than a garden hose can deliver) But break up a 1000 foot container ship on the rocks and see what happens, so I guess this is the lessor of two evils. - And thanks to Globalstar - I am streaming this on a satphone. So at least we are doing it all in style I love technology - I love it - Later - mdmf007

Subconciousness Volume 6 by DJ Isoterra

Released: Aug 22, 2007

Genre: Psytrance - Progressive

Length: 1:16:01

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/guest/mix/37/

Posted Image

About Isoterra / Subconciousness Volume 6

My name is Rich (or RJ), and I was born on the 16th of August, 1985... in Bristol, England. Around 1996 I took a fascination for music and despite not being able to play an instrument, set my sights on making it one day. Through 98 and 99, my tastes became more focused on trance, particularly the European style pioneered by Ferry Corsten & others. In 2002, I first picked up a copy of Fruityloops & have been using it until this present day...

'Isoterra' is my primary, solo production guise; the name basically means 'common ground'. I have experimented with various types of trance under this guise, as well as the occasional breaks/chillout piece. Other projects I'm involved in are 'Terrafusion' and 'Neonate'. Terrafusion is a collaborative project with Omar Avila, a melodic genius from Canada, and is more focused on full-on epic uplifting style stuff. Neonate is a collaboration with fellow UK producer Michael Trenfield.

Track List:

Flowjob - Run Baby Run

Forerunners - Lifecycle (leo g remix)

Perfect Stranger & Ace Ventura - Perfect Ace (atmos remix)

P.O.T.S - Botox Party (parrket remix)

Greed vs Sonic Cube - Wilde

Freq - We Communicate

Brisker & Magitman - Clockwork

Detacher - Elasticity

Activa - Flashpoint (deep mix)

Human Blue - Virtual Turnaround

System K - Pharaonic Kiss

Human Blue - Zero Tonic Passion

Comments:

Very nice and sweet compositions of track list !! Brazil is burning ... progressive forever song´s of that good !!! fotolog.com/hgarte freaks art´s ! - Claux

Kluastanna by DJ Syrius

Released: Aug 24, 2007

Length: 1:18:32

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/guest/mix/40/

Posted Image

About DJ Syrius / Kluastanna

This mix was done in my home studio where I use denons dns3500 along

with a djm800 mixer. The intension of this mix is for you to let go of

yourself and fall back in the arms of the Edm (psytrance) world. It

starts out with a blinding track from Synsun (MDK) which is one of my

favorite tracks, (Once the concept of the individual is sot after only then

will he release that truth is the only answer and love is the perfect

key!).

I've Been mixing for around 12yrs have been through most styles. I

Started out as a bedroom dj using technics 1210's and a crap mixer, all for

my own pleasure. After about a year or so messing about and learning

tricks etc etc. I started to go public and got myself some local

parties & small venues mixing house, garage, and techno.

Recently I have been doing a lot of clubs and private functions that last for days on end (illegal

parties, shhh, nothing Beats a weekender) and have become psychedelicly

attracked to the Acid/Trance/Psy/Goa scene for the last 2 or 3 years. You can

catch me mixing live online every saturday night @

http://www.transmissionfm.com and on the trance stream at 9pm Uk Time

Zone!

Track List:

1. MDK - Synsun

2. Progressive Evolution - M-Field

3. Minimus Intrus - El Zisco

4. Second Step Above The Sun - Sound Field

5. Really Sick (FM Remix) - Bitcrusher

6. 01 - Pythagoras 132.0 8:16

7. Ghostrider - Nyquist

8. Deeply Disturbed (Violet Vision Rmx) - Infected Mushroom

9. Penetration Generation - N.A.S.A.

10. Funktion - Chug

11. Escape - Manmademan

12. Chaban - DVLSS

13. Between Clouds And Stars - Mantik

Motion Notion 2007 by Jay Michael

Released: Sep 11, 2007

Length: 1:19:41

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/jay/music/mix/139/

Posted Image

Description:

This is a recording of the set i played at this summers Motion Notion festival In Alberta. Its got a slightly electro start which winds into a deep and dark mid section finally evolving into an unique uplifting ending. An interesting one for sure. Please enjoy, would love to hear your comments. Peace and love.

Tracklisting:

1. Nyquist - Diffuser

2. Perfect Stranger - Diamond in the Rough

3. Perfect Stranger - Truth - Emok Motion Drive remix

4. Nok - Tricolor

5. Citizen - Uncharted

6. Nyquist - Ghostrider

7. Buttersonic - Ear Peaks

8. Gaudium - Psycho White Chocolate Disco Deluxe

9. Bitmonx - Six A.M.

10. Symphonix - Shut Up

11. Filestyle - Your Dance

12. Shadow Fx - Alkhemist

13. Perfect Stranger - Perfect Ace - Ace Ventura remix

14. Gaudium - From Here to There - Visua remix

15. Blt - Six Feet Under - Perfect Stranger remix

16. Vibrasphere - Capsize

Earthdance 2007 by Ben Rama

Released: Oct 1, 2007

Length: 0:55:23

Listen /Download Here: http://www.area709.com/benrama/music/mix/141/

Posted Image

Track List:

1. Shadow Fx - Full Floyd Rig

2. Nyquist - Diffuser

3. V-Tunes - G-Con

4. BLT - Six Feet Under (Perfect Stranger remix)

5. Perfect Stranger & Pena - Ode Ao Sol

6. Elegant Universe & Domestic - Slope Point

7. Nyquist - Flatline

8. Sensient - Dusty Circuit

9. Sensient - Simple Sex

10. Sensient - A New World

11. Ben Rama - The Alchemy (unmastered)

Description:

Here is a mix based on the set I played at Earthdance this year. This was my first attempt at putting together a mix/set, and although I had some apprehensions about it (not having any DJ training whatsoever), I was very satisfied by the outcome. I wanted to showcase some of my favorite tracks from this year as well as a few classics that have graced many a mix here on Area709. It starts with a gem of a track that pays tribute to the greatest rock band of all time, which helped to transition from the live rock/funk band into a set of dance music. From there it weaves through progressive house, psytrance and ends with chunky, minimal psytech. I would like to dedicate this mix to the DJs of Area709, whose mixes provide me with a constant supply of fresh sounds that fuel my creative fires, as well as keeping me dancing in my living room all the time! I hope you enjoy the tunes, and feel free to leave comments/criticisms. Peace and light.

Comments:

Killer. Fucking. Mix. And the art is stunning too. - Darvin

No mate ofc it's not spam although the infinite number of "tune in to station y to hear x" most certainly is.

I was at first a little tiny bit annoyed that I had to register but it was very easy and didn't even need email activation. That and your server is giving very nice download speed is keeping me happy. Downloading 1 atm and will listen to it in a few hours... and probably will download much more in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you are alright with the onslaught of tunes.... there are more on the way. =)

• 1 year later...

Sea Of Vapours

Released: Aug 30, 2008

Length: 0:59:57

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/darvin/music/mix/195/

Posted Image

Tracklist

1. Ace Ventura - Rebirth (Tetrameth rmx)

2. Shadow Fx - Sound Section

3. Autonomech - The Wild

4. One Tastey Morsel - Chew The Fat

5. Sensient - Ballistic (One Tasty Morsel rmx)

6. Tetrameth - Jungle Weapon (Sensient rmx)

7. Phat Controllerz - C1

8. Sensient - Life Involved

9. Moses - Trukket I Lyden (Vacuum Stalkers rmx)

Description

Zenon presents Sea of Vapours, a double cd compiled and mixed by label Dj - Nokturnal.

Featuring fresh tracks from the cream of the Zenon crop, this 2 disc package contains one cd smoothly mixed for your home listening pleasure, and another with the standalone tracks.

After nearly a decade of performing Darvin is honoured to commit his Nokturnal incarnation to the Zenon sound: smooth, intelligent and most definitely nothing but psytrance.

Darvin is excited to represent a label which is home to so many incredible artists and he is eager to showcase the Zenon sound at gatherings around the world.

For Sale at: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/zen/zen1cd013.html

Comments:

HufnPuf wrote on Oct 23, 2008:

yes, i second Steve's comment...the incredible production value of these tracks and flawless programming of the mix makes for a romp across the vapours of the sea, sky and mind. download at all costs and start pre-flight ignition sequence-you are about to embark on a psychonaut odyssey.

Steve Wheeler wrote on Aug 30, 2008:

Ah, DUDE...thank you for that. My first listening has just ended and I'm about to go back for a second, gobsmackingly good. Thanks also to those good folks at Zenon, it really is my favourite sound these days.

One of the finest representations to why Zenon is one if not the most recognisable and sought after Australian Label on the world market ATM. Not surprised by the good reviews this album is getting. - willb

Love the Zenon sounds... reminds me of what a lot of the 90's prog sounded like. Really enjoying this one... - The Journey Man Project

fuck me dead the autonomech and vacuum stalkers tracks are off the richter

massive killer music guys, well done - reece

Tidy release, have only played the mix cd so far, its great!

Well done to those involved - Crisk

Sons of Aurora - Motion Notion 2008

Released: Feb 20, 2009

Length: 1:23:08

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/soa/music/mix/224/

Posted Image

1. Headroom - I Don t Tech No For An Answer

2. Zen Mechanics - Off The Grid

3. Headroom & Hydrophonic - Lank In Tents

4. The Commercial Hippies - Not Human

5. Human Blue - Imperial Mind

6. Andromeda - Atomizer

7. The Electric Ant (The Commercial Hippies Remix) - First Run

8. Chameleaon & Pogo - Onwards and Upwards

9. Auricle & Mr. Peculiar - Shaking

10. Headroom & Burn In Noise - Frequency Salad

11. Martin - Intoxicated

12. Dualnok - Wave Out

13. Zen Mechanics & Allaby - Immerse

14. Phaxe - The World Is Changed

Description

Motion Notion is a very person experience for us each year, and the effort that James Katalyst puts into his festival is always superhuman. Some of our best memories as performers are at Motion Notion, and last year was a thrill for us as we played the sunrise set.

This mix was completed by Darvin only a few months ago, in a small hut high up on a hill overlooking the ocean on Koh Tao island in Thailand. It is just over 80 minutes in length and if anyone wants a shorter version to fit on a cd just let us know by dropping Darvin and email.

We think this is one of our best sets to date... techy, pumpin and best heard on a clean clear and loud sound system outside under the stars. It's got some classic tracks from the summer of 2008, and we hope you enjoy the journey.

Namaste!

Comments:

psydef wrote on Mar 4, 2009:

Awesome mix guys! Your set was top notch as always. Looking forward to seein you at mono 09! Garett

• 9 months later...

Noosphere

Length: 1:13:59

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/darvin/music/mix/253/

Posted Image

Description:

As is my winter ritual I like to take a set from last summer and record it all nice and slick, ready for a serious session of kicking back with the headphones, or for enjoying as I head off on a drive to the ski hill to do some snowboarding. This mix is based upon the Sons of Aurora set from Motion Notion 2009, and while I was not sure how the set would translate to a recorded mix, I am very happy with the end result. I had to remove a bunch of tracks from the original set list as they have not yet been released, however I did not add any new tracks so it is still a fairly accurate representation of how it all went down live, minus quite a bit of knob twisting and the extra pair of hands and ears from Norris!

I want to send this one out to Jay and Kylee, as weeks later Jay relayed to me how they had journeyed in their tent to the sounds of this set coming to them through the trees from the main stage at Motion Notion.

As a side note, daybreak was around the 62 min mark on this mix as we played into sunrise early Sunday morning.

Welcome to music for the "sphere of human thought".

Track List:

Secret Weapon Intro

Moaiact - Iluso

Chromatone - eL eS Deep

Everblast - Ergot

Ace Ventura - The Spark - Ritmo Remix

Burn In Noise & Dickster - Induced

Narcophone - Odin Fury

Egorhythmia - Beat Execute

DJ Brainwave - Still Standing

Egorhythmia - Not Following Gravitation

Dreamed - Line

Aqualize - Land Of 2 Suns

M-Theory Ft Zen Mechanics - Ultrasonic

Very interesting mixes, Nokturnal. I really like to listen to some of them, but 128 kbps? That's not enjoyable, sorry. I'm not an audiophile, at least not in this case, so i don't expect lossless files to download, but it should be possible to offer these mixes in 192, V2 or V0. 128 is for prelistening, not for listening. No offense here, this is my honest opinion. I love Sea Of Vapours, have the original CDs of course. Outstanding release, the best in 2008.

I hear you concern and it's a tough situation as we get a fairly large volume of traffic on our server but we don't collect any fees for people to be able to enjoy the music.

I will be speaking to our technical fella and my partner and see what we can do.

Small Talk

Genre: Minimal Psy / Psy-Tech

Length: 0:59:56

Listen / Download Here: http://www.area709.com/darvin/music/mix/255/

Posted Image

Description:

Released in November of 2009, the Small Talk compilation on Zenon Records was the beginning of a new series of releases from Zenon with the aim of exploring the lower bpm experimental sound inspired by minimal and tech house, but still with that unique psychedelic flavour that only Zenon can deliver. With a mix of Zenon favourites (Sensient, Krumelur, One Tasty Morsel) and fresh new acts (Motive, SourOne) getting deep and experimental, its time to skip the small talk and get down to business!

This mix contains all the tracks on the Small Talk compilation and it was a total pleasure fusing them together into one hour of solid Zenon listening. Kick back and enjoy the ride!

Track List:

Circuit Bent - Ambiently Speaking

Tristan Boyle - Digit

Muggi Dane - Canis Lupis

Grouch - Mega Condensor

Krumelur - Dilema

Sourone - Parasight

Sensient - Tech Message

Moses - Blocks

Motive - Dusty Nostrils

One Tasty Morsel - Two More Bones

Very interesting mixes, Nokturnal. I really like to listen to some of them, but 128 kbps? That's not enjoyable, sorry. I'm not an audiophile, at least not in this case, so i don't expect lossless files to download, but it should be possible to offer these mixes in 192, V2 or V0. 128 is for prelistening, not for listening. No offense here, this is my honest opinion. I love Sea Of Vapours, have the original CDs of course. Outstanding release, the best in 2008.

Alright, just had a chat with the fellas and we will be posting all new mixes at 320 kbps. I will be re-uploading my entire mix collection over the next couple of months so that eventually all my own personal mixes will be at 320. It's going to take forever but I agree with you, it's worth it.

Cheers!

Alright, just had a chat with the fellas and we will be posting all new mixes at 320 kbps. I will be re-uploading my entire mix collection over the next couple of months so that eventually all my own personal mixes will be at 320. It's going to take forever but I agree with you, it's worth it.

Cheers!

Cool, thanks in advance! Really looking forward to 'Only After Dark', mixes of that style don't exist that much. I will make such a mix myself when certain albums and compilations will finally be released. :)

Cool, thanks in advance! Really looking forward to 'Only After Dark', mixes of that style don't exist that much. I will make such a mix myself when certain albums and compilations will finally be released. :)

Done. All my mixes are now up as 320 MP3's. Enjoy!