PsyTracks.com - Share your music online!

Rik

Psygarden is proud to anounce the birth of it's little baby sister Psytracks.com. She's a bit of a rebel but we believe in her future!

Posted Image

Psytracks.com is a website that does for unsigned musicians what psygarden does for visual artists. Artists can create profiles, have their own blog, an event calender, and ofcourse upload up to 250Mb of their tracks (for all beta testers that sign up now. Normal users only get 100Mb).

So an unlimited number of beginning artists can join, and share their music. Charts are generated from the statistics so you can see which tracks are hot and even find out if they have any parties planned in the near future.

Artists have the choice of offering their stacks streaming, or optionally also for download.

All artists that sign up now while we are still working on the website gets the 250Mb artists website! So please help us test this new platform so we can continue to improve it!

The beta of the website can be seen here: www.psytracks.com .

It should move to it's permanent home (psytracks.com) within the next few days!

Kind regards,

Rik

Rik, some troubles with your site, i registered 4 hours ago but didn't recieve a confirmationmail yet. :(

Thanks for letting me know, i manually aproved your account so you can proceed and further test the site! Could you please check your spam folder and deleted items so you're absolutely sure that you didn't get the email? When i first tested the system the mails also ended up in my spam folders.... :ph34r:

Also, the dns entry now works so from now on please use this url:

www.psytracks.com

Keep the feedback coming, the site is still in a very early stage so i really need it!

We just added a very empty forum to make it easier for the beta testers to communicate, and already have a large list of things we need to fix and improve ;)

Still it seems to be working quite nicely! keep that feedback coming!!

registration worked pretty well with me, recieved the confirmation email a few seconds after registering :)

boom

I still need to fix something about it though, to many people see the email in their spam folders... this shouldn't happen for a new domain ;)

Having fixed a lot of bugs already, i really would like to see feedback about every item that doesn't do what you expect it to do...

Then when i have all the functional stuff worked out i can start thinking about giving the site a proper design... as it's a little bit to basic right now :blink:

• 2 weeks later...