psychedelic trance information sites

psytones

Hi,

I'm working on hosting a information site regarding psychedelic trance and it's world. www.psytones.net

What I'm looking for is sites with psy: info, samples, interviews, reviews ect..

the sites I know of so far is..

ektoplazm.com 10/10 page! I really admire the work of Basilisk!

fullonline.net Mr. respect! Mr. I drink Coffee so I need no psychedelics. It's ok, does it's job as a info site.

trance.net Mr. PKS's own page with reviews and some party information. I've had many hours enjoying his writings.

psychedelic mind expander I guess most people knows about this page. An impressive amount of information.

psy-lyrics a cyte simple page with sample info.

So what I'm wondering about is, do you know of any other sites around centered around this kind of info?

thanks for your help. I hope that psytones.net will also become a worthy info site amonf the aboved mentions. I can only dream of making a professional site like Psy. Mind exp. and Basilisk's site. But I'm a total nOOb so I can only dream. I really would like to make a enjoyible site with fine information about sample info, reviews and interviews. Maybe it's not needed because of sweet pages posted above. But I will try to take a piece of the pie.

:)

regards,

Jan-Erik

A vision starts with a dream which takes shape only if you believe.

Looking forward to seeing psytones.net soon whenever ... :)

even if its half as good as ektoplazm , it'll be well worth. a start's a start. ;)

sorry for not providing you with useful info.

• 2 weeks later...