V/A - Positive Alchemists Vol. 3 (Avigmatic Rec)

V/A - POSITIVE ALCHEMISTS VOL. 3

Label : AVIGMATIC RECORDS

Cat No : AVICD004

Format : Digipack 1 CD

Style : Full-on Melodic Trance

Compiled by : DJ Chaï & KhetzaL

Mastered by : Johannes Regnier / Silicon Sound Studio

Graphic Design : DJ Zen @ Digitalys Studios

Distributed by : Arabesque Distribution

Release Date : 17 august 2007

Online Shops Product Page :

ARABESQUE Product Information Page

PsyShop

Wirikuta

BeatSpace

Saiko Sounds

Track Listing :

01. Protoculture - Revolutionizer

02. Life Extension Feat Crying Freemen - Let Me Out

03. Didrapest Vs Mixed Emotions - Time Stratch

04. Intersys Vs optical Vision - Systematic

05. Space Buddha - Dream On

06. Bio-Tonic - Do The Same Thing

07. Sine Die - Eclipse

08. Digicult - Magic

09. Evoice Vs Digital Tribe - Freak Out

10. Avigmati - Hikoseki

Front Cover :

Posted Image

Label History :

AVIGMATIC RECORDS is a french label created by KhetzaL and DJ Chaï. The label releases and does the promotion for positive trance from all around the world. We want to keep as much melodic vibes as possible in present releases. We are looking for tracks that can combine modern sounding beats and dance floor uplifting sounds with as much trance melodies as possible, to keep alive the positive spirit from early goa trance productions.

About the Release :

This V/A consists of present well-known psy trance projects that appear on a lot of compilations, DJ sets and live acts world wide, mainly Protoculture, Space Buddha and Bio-tonic.

Apart from that, the V/A features some new but already well-known projects, Didrapest and Mixed Emotions, Life Extension, Crying Freemen, Digicult, Intersys, that have all became very quickly known for a lot of killer tracks and live-acts.

Next we have some debut talented artists that are worth listening and promoting, including Sine Die, Optical Vision, Evoice, Digital Tribe and of course the trance project Avigmati (KhetzaL & DJ Chaï).

This V/A represents a taste of well-known and debut artists, a positive listening experience, the main time energetic trance with as much melodic content as possible. This release represents the state-of-the-art of present psy trance production, modern sounds and beats, without forgetting the real melodic and positive trance spirit, inherited from early goa trance.

Links :

http://www.avigmatic.com

Posted Image

http://www.khetzal.com

http://www.djchai.net

I'll be checking this one out for sure.

The last two installements of the series were not full blown masterpieces, but offered a few great tracks each, IMHO.

I hope this third compilation keeps up the good vibe set by the previous two, and provides some dance floor killers. The track list is a mixed bag, as far as I am concerned, but I really hope that some of these artists will deliver nice tunes!