Underwater photos

Ormion

Here are some photos I took last summer in the sea of Skyros.

Unfortunately the quality ain't good cause I used a single use Kodak camera and then I scanned them in my PC.

Some of the photos look kind of weird (strange textures etc.), cause I had to edit them in Photoshop to make them as best as possible.

Anyway, I hope you like them.

This is one of my favorites. Aegean's blue...

Posted Image

This is a reef covered with little white seaweeds, that look like a blanket.

Posted Image

These rocks look really scary in reality. The guy in the photo (left from centre) is a friend of mine. (I didn't spy anyone!) :D

Posted Image

This one looks like a painting.

Posted Image

Infinite sea...

Posted Image

Don't be confused by the color. It's real! This is near the bay and these green seaweeds (that look like grass) give to the sea this strange green color.

Posted Image

A reef that its top gets out of the surface. Shoal is the english word for that?

Posted Image

Can you see that orange thing in the middle? It's a seaweed that floats in the sea.

Posted Image

This one looks really strange, almost fake. That's because I had to use a lot of diffusion in Photoshop (the original had really crappy quality).

Just some stones.

Posted Image

wow! I'd love to visit a place of such beauty! I like all the pics but the one with grass on the bottom sticks out most to me. never seen that before. definately sticks out as its own underwater world. 8) thanks for sharing.