Fahrenheit Part 4 (Ultimae)

Since this compilation became out of stock we have been receiving several emails every day asking for a reprint. And to you all we replied we were waiting to end the series and would create a collector's box with all the Fahrenheit Project compilations and a book. But you know what, it does feel good to change that plan knowing we're going to make many of you happy.

Release of this new edition is for mid-September and you can start pre-ordering now...

this is from ultimae's web site

that means if enough of us pester them to re-release other CDs then they will

& Mike it looks like your dream will come true too ;) & I wiil spend far too much money on music I already have :(

this is from ultimae's web site

that means if enough of us pester them to re-release other CDs then they will

& Mike it looks like your dream will come true too ;) & I wiil spend far too much money on music I already have :(

Oh my. That means I'm gonna wait and order the whole box at once (and well... I only had F6 so one double too many ain't half bad).

Good news, folks!

Oh my. That means I'm gonna wait and order the whole box at once (and well... I only had F6 so one double too many ain't half bad).

Good news, folks!

Yeah, after greedily snapping this up I'll have 6 doubles :(

Guest The Journey Man Project

hehe welll they'll make even more money b re-releasing each one as it will cost more to buy them seperately than to buy them as box set... but the box set for sure I'd get without a second thought... Ultimae helps me sleep well at night hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Received this today :D

It's so good :wub:

Goes to show once again why I don't like mp3 music (only I mean) I bought this as a legal download, listened to it a few times & never again. Now I'm listening to the CD it sounds so much better! I just don't invest the time in downloaded music! Stuff I've ripped to my ipod, fine as long as I have the CD, downloaded music, sits & fails to rot <_<