Astral Projection - 1996 Live pa

patroller

Guest The Journey Man Project

wow they actually look like they used the equpiment back then rather than stumbling and falling on stage coked up like th elast time I saw them... funny thing was I spoke to Avi and he (in a very slurred accent) insisted that they had played live until I pointed out that none of the equpiment was actually plugged in... he just stumbled off... I was so pissed of I went straight to the promoter and demanded my money back (which I got thankfully)

no but they played the entire set of the Amen cd in the exact track order, all tracks unmixed! oh wait... let's see... a chance to pay out on my who was pissed of at being ripped off and support a group who didn;t even bother to plug any of their equipment in the big mixing deck??? They played a fucking cd without even mixing it! Astral Projection sucked! I think anybody on here could have a done a more professional effort... I don;t care if they played with their laptops for the set and mixed it on Traktor dj or something... but to just play a straight out cd...

no but they played the entire set of the Amen cd in the exact track order, all tracks unmixed! oh wait... let's see... a chance to pay out on my who was pissed of at being ripped off and support a group who didn;t even bother to plug any of their equipment in the big mixing deck??? They played a fucking cd without even mixing it! Astral Projection sucked! I think anybody on here could have a done a more professional effort... I don;t care if they played with their laptops for the set and mixed it on Traktor dj or something... but to just play a straight out cd...

Man that is sucky suck sucky :pissed:

The promoter should have demanded the money back from AP. He could have just played the CD :ph34r:

it's why I'm actually seriously starting to get tired of this whole scene... it's become a way to rip off die hard fans and clubber looking for something a bit different... at least when you go see a metal band they play their insturments, and I'll tell you something, spinng out a metal track live is much more skillful than what most of the big names in this scene do...

cut & paste ruined this scene completely!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm sure they played live at the Fridge, they crunched it enough times :lol:

Cheating people that way just isn't on though, it's worse than when Victoria Beckham was singing live and she dropped her head mic and the song carried on :lol:

Ah well then i understand you :) btw i think i remember some thread on isratrance some time ago about this subject.. something about astral playing "live" on ipod :lol::blink:

Hehe, check my old topic, there is a link to that Isratrance thread (self-advertisment :P )

Old topic

EDIT: wow, you're lucky to have been in this party. It looks just amazing and so powerful (even if they mixed non-live).