Ka-Sol album on Schlabbaduerst ever going to be released?

jivamukti

Around the release of his album on Sun Trip there was talk about a second album on Schlabbaduerst. Well as far as I know it hasn't been released. Anyboddhi know what's up? Anoebis? Some of the Swedish Psynews residents?

well, because Schlabbaduerst is now Resting In peace it won't happen there, but I know Christer is still willing to release it, maybe by himself, he was gathering some funds for a limited print, and the album should be called Ghost Stories... And well, the name perfectly fits the music, expect the opposite style from fairytale... it's really industrial influenced forest trance! I will ask him one of the next days what is up with the album, and then write it here :)

well, because Schlabbaduerst is now Resting In peace it won't happen there, but I know Christer is still willing to release it, maybe by himself, he was gathering some funds for a limited print, and the album should be called Ghost Stories... And well, the name perfectly fits the music, expect the opposite style from fairytale... it's really industrial influenced forest trance! I will ask him one of the next days what is up with the album, and then write it here :)

Thanks for the info. Sad news about their label. Did Battle of the Future Buddhas croak too? I didn't quite like their albums but the Psysurfeur live video from their gig was awesome.

BTW there's a 2007 track called 3in1 Nightmerge at his Myspace website which you can download (128 kbps mp3). He seems to be in top form. If the album is like that, I want to have it. But not more twisted please. :P

Thanks for the info. Sad news about their label. Did Battle of the Future Buddhas croak too? I didn't quite like their albums but the Psysurfeur live video from their gig was awesome.

BTW there's a 2007 track called 3in1 Nightmerge at his Myspace website which you can download (128 kbps mp3). He seems to be in top form. If the album is like that, I want to have it. But not more twisted please. :P

Dave BotFB said he was stopping Schlab and focusing more on industrial breakbeat stuff or something like that, as I recall. I too would love to hear Ka-Sol's album. It was supposed to be a double-album!

Dave BotFB said he was stopping Schlab and focusing more on industrial breakbeat stuff or something like that, as I recall. I too would love to hear Ka-Sol's album. It was supposed to be a double-album!

I would like to hear that industrial breakbeat stuff. Can I?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ask him about the album plans, Anoebis?

Actually I did, and he is remaking some of the tracks as he wasn't fully satisfied with some of them... He wants to release it around the winter, he'll probably print it on his own, so maybe 300 copies or so... but of course it will be announced here :)

Actually I did, and he is remaking some of the tracks as he wasn't fully satisfied with some of them... He wants to release it around the winter, he'll probably print it on his own, so maybe 300 copies or so... but of course it will be announced here :)

Ok, thanks.