Whispering fairytales.

amphiton

I'm looking for silent, whispering, calm yet deep, twisted and intense fairytale night tracks like Para Halu - Flipper, Glowing Steel, Encephalopaticys - Athma, Saltanica, Atriohm - Rakija and especially like Atriohm =)

Some may find them sounding like random noise, but if you're not and you can name a few - I'd be very thankful.

You should definitely check Atriohms tracks on the "Jitter Glow" compilaton of AuraQuake Records, perfect. "Nine worlds" on Yggdrasil Records might also be something for you... and the new compilation on Bhooteshwara Records sounds promising as well but this is judged only by short samples.

You should definitely check Atriohms tracks on the "Jitter Glow" compilaton of AuraQuake Records, perfect. "Nine worlds" on Yggdrasil Records might also be something for you... and the new compilation on Bhooteshwara Records sounds promising as well but this is judged only by short samples.

Yeah I've got almost all Atriohm's tracks except from VA's Peakopath and Nykto :) Nine Worlds and Dream Theatre have got some nice tunes that I'd like to finish my sinister forest set with ;)

As for Bhooteshwara, their latest compilation is too hardcore for my taste judging by the samples, but well... with have to take a full-length preview ;)

Thnx for your comment :)