ETNOSCOPE

RTP

Yeehaaa! :posford:

I already thought Etnoscope were dead because I never heard from the new album again they were speaking of already years back...

But apparently they are back again. Yes, indeed. One of my favourite psytrance bands is back on track and working on releasing a new album! YAY!

Judging from the new samples they put online apparently they make a bit chillier style now, more progressive, not their characteristic fast tribal percussion madness anymore ... but the sound is warm and nice, I quite like what I hear ... this release that's boiling there on their stove could be a new gem :)

Site -> http://www.etnoscope.com/

I'm very happy now :)

Yay. Can´t wait to get home to listen to the samples!

how are they? Good? Better? Etnoscope?

plllllease let Etnoscope still be Etnoscope!

:posford: :clapping: :posford: :clapping:

:drama:

:wank:

Yay. Can´t wait to get home to listen to the samples!

how are they? Good? Better? Etnoscope?

plllllease let Etnoscope still be Etnoscope!

Well, I think if you expect the type of insane fast tribal drum trance madness that Etnoscope was famous for until now you will see that the sound has changed ... some of the songs are even ambient ... although of course it still mostly has this typical Etnoscope vibe going on. The sound obviously has gone a bit slower, funkier, more groovy and intelligent, warmer, more home listening friendly ... but still not loosing the roots.

To me it's really good stuff. Especially the clip from Twilight I like a lot! But most of the others are great too :)

Oh, btw: the clips are in 320k mp3 quality! Look in the studio section...

Well, I think if you expect the type of insane fast tribal drum trance madness that Etnoscope was famous for until now you will see that the sound has changed ... some of the songs are even ambient

Didn´t manage to listen to the samples yesterday, but well made, etnoscope style ambient sounds good!!

Yes, i was expecting the insane Tribal drum trance, cause their Style was kid of unique (Or at least i did not find something with the same intensity and tribalism), and it would have been ok for me to see an Album in a similar style :)

But as my taste has changed since 2004, a little more groove and a little less tempo are fine with me, as long as there still is good percussion and deep music. Ah well, i´ll see this afternoon :)