Recommendations for CDs to buy

StraydoG

Sorry for bringing more of these topics up, Ive been out of the loop for awhile and was lokoing to buy a few releases but wanted to know what I can get thats my style of music I love. Ive only brought a few comps this year but was looking at artists CDs and again from this year only. I know everyone loves to pitch in and recommend what they love but Ill list a few things of what Im into and see what goes from there.

GOA - Any (also from any years). I have the Retrodelic Vibe CDs, World of GOA and some newer stuff like Twist Dreams so whats to get here? Transwave and Dimension 5. Any other re-releases or best ofs etc to get? Like is X-Dreams one good stuff? Cosmosis sounds like a one to grab too.

Full-On - I brought Trancendental Journey & High Times (YSE) but single artists again, this year only? Music I really love is Cosmic Tone - I Volume, Vibe Tribe - Memories & Albert Balbert. From Anything with lots of movie rips too like Orgonflow - We Are Clones. 2006 I have CDs like Melicia, Pleidians, MFG & Sesto Sento etc. Im a fan of regular trance too so I love that stuff. So could anyone enlighten me in this section? Thanks in advance and again sorry for this topic and I know theres best of 2007s topics already!

Guest The Journey Man Project

got to saikosounds and check out the trust in trance label, they still have many good goa compilations, I'd reccomend goa vibes and psychedelic vibes series...

well this lits just coming from me..I'm no expert but I will say that I have been listening to psy since 1996, and regular old fashion cheesy trance since 92 (and still do!).

Astroschnautzer

DMMT

Mr Peculiar

Talpa

Filteria

prometheus

reefer decree

OOOD

just off the top of my little head

:)

For goa you have to get the Synergy album from Cosmology, both Hallucinogen albums are a must too if you not allready own them, first Space Cat album, Man With No Name could also suit you. If you like regular trance you might like Waves Of Sound from Yahel, I personaly love it.

For full on I really like Atma, the new Cosmosis, U-Recken, latest Space Buddha. Then some comps:

Ayahuasca Experience, Flip Out Vol. 4 and 5, Positive Alchemists Vol. 1 and 2.

Sorry for bringing more of these topics up, Ive been out of the loop for awhile and was lokoing to buy a few releases but wanted to know what I can get thats my style of music I love. Ive only brought a few comps this year but was looking at artists CDs and again from this year only. I know everyone loves to pitch in and recommend what they love but Ill list a few things of what Im into and see what goes from there.

GOA - Any (also from any years). I have the Retrodelic Vibe CDs, World of GOA and some newer stuff like Twist Dreams so whats to get here? Transwave and Dimension 5. Any other re-releases or best ofs etc to get? Like is X-Dreams one good stuff? Cosmosis sounds like a one to grab too.

Full-On - I brought Trancendental Journey & High Times (YSE) but single artists again, this year only? Music I really love is Cosmic Tone - I Volume, Vibe Tribe - Memories & Albert Balbert. From Anything with lots of movie rips too like Orgonflow - We Are Clones. 2006 I have CDs like Melicia, Pleidians, MFG & Sesto Sento etc. Im a fan of regular trance too so I love that stuff. So could anyone enlighten me in this section? Thanks in advance and again sorry for this topic and I know theres best of 2007s topics already!

Yes yes it is! Get it :)

Check out Par-2 Records a small but very nice record label with decent neo goa ;)

Don't forget suntrip releases too!