Synaesthesia

abasio

I was recommended Synaesthesia a while ago so I quickly bought a load of there albums. I was initially a little dissapointed but as I usually don't like most of my all time favourites first time round I gave them more listens months later.

Now I must admit that this music is Damn good :wub:

I have Embody, Ephemeral & Desideratum. It's all good!

Do you like?

me liek! :)

And there are still no people to appreciate this...

Guys, stop listening to these downtempo releases only, these three albums are THE BEST AMBIENT albums around, IMO. :rolleyes:

And there are still no people to appreciate this...

Guys, stop listening to these downtempo releases only, these three albums are THE BEST AMBIENT albums around, IMO. :rolleyes:

We've talked about it in the past a few times, they've got the appreciation they deserve :D But always a chance for new listeners to find them out... Indeed some very nice ambient stuff... Not the best ambient around though ... :P IMO ;)

We've talked about it in the past a few times, they've got the appreciation they deserve :D But always a chance for new listeners to find them out... Indeed some very nice ambient stuff... Not the best ambient around though ... :P IMO ;)

not nearly the best, but good, IMO :P

I was exaggerating of course, but it is DAMN DELICIOUS stuff. :D