Dark goa, 150bpm,killaaaaaah

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p7uwcvhttp:/...com/file/p7uwcv

This track took me 3 months to produce(with breaks). Its a dark goa with lots of indian feel. There is a nice flute melody in the intro. The track is fat n full of sounds. kick is heavy with a nice bass line. Its a Kick ass track ;)

This is what i think abot this track. pls lemme know what u guys n gals think about it :wank:

This track is dedicated to Godess kali, the power of shiva with lots of love n devotion

****Bhoom shankari****

the mix down needs work

and the arrangement doesnt flow as much as I like

the mix down is nice. it's beach goa.

the arrangement flows like a wave from continent to continent ;)

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :wank: :lol:

The best thing I like about Kalki's music is spirituality.His songs always take you into a spiritual journey where you get to see God , where you get to see the light, very motivational."Kalkikaye Namah" will also take you into a deep spiritual Journey and chants will take you into Trance.

Good Job Kalki!!!

Boom Shankar!! :clapping:

The best thing I like about Kalki's music is spirituality.His songs always take you into a spiritual journey where you get to see God , where you get to see the light, very motivational."Kalkikaye Namah" will also take you into a deep spiritual Journey and chants will take you into Trance.

Good Job Kalki!!!

Boom Shankar!! :clapping:

Cool bro, u got what i want to sy through my music. Spirituality is da soul of Trance. n Trance is a mental thing not that physically jumpin around for some fx samples n a kick n a bass. We cant forget goa gills dream when he started da trance sean. Trancemusic is a way of using music n psydrug for the purpose of mental evolusion of a person to spirituality.

So keep da Goa alive

Bhoom Shankar!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mix down needs work

and the arrangement doesnt flow as much as I like

Hey E-fence, thats a bit rude i think, at least you could be a little more specific. What parts in the mixdown do you think needs work? What do you think could be done to make the arrangement flow more?

Just trying to help you a little bit since youre new here on the forum and new to the genre. No offence :D

My opinion is this is a very good track, hitting the vibe and sound of the style "goa" very perfect. Listening on headphones here :-)

Booom bulinar o_O

Hey E-fence, thats a bit rude i think, at least you could be a little more specific. What parts in the mixdown do you think needs work? What do you think could be done to make the arrangement flow more?

Just trying to help you a little bit since youre new here on the forum and new to the genre. No offence :D

My opinion is this is a very good track, hitting the vibe and sound of the style "goa" very perfect. Listening on headphones here :-)

Booom bulinar o_O

hihi :D i think E-fence is Doing da same mistake i did long back on dis forum :D:P

n tnx nomis for a nice review :)

n what is BUNINAR its Bolenad bro. Means the father of sound(vibration) ...............Sivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........;)

Bhoom Bolenad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!