Next to the stars

Mastaguru

C'mon matez!

I need some opinionz to decide if try to send this track to a label or not!

Waht do you think?

Tnx in advance

:lol:

wait for one week atleast, psynews is usually quite slow with feedbacks ;) youre lucky if you get at psynews reply that is more than one sentence long :D

ill listen to it sometime :)

Hm, a nice track- yes.

An exceptional work- no.

Why I am not into production, and cannot give you any constructive comments on how to produce or enhance your music, as a listener, this track comes off as plain in my ears... It's good, yeah, but there are certain sections where not much happens, and that would be usually OK, if the sounds and melodies during those sections were catchier and more memorable, in order to let me "float" or just peacefully drift away... Get my point? The kick is ever present, and it tends to lead the track way too much- it just stands out more than it should, IMO!

There is no real evolution throughout the track. It tends to end the same way it started out. Now, if you wanted it to sound like that, to make out one, single continous trip, without too many breaks and climaxes- that is very fine with me, BUT you should then apply more effects, and make 'em more evident, maybe a modulation here and there- just to give the track some twist or surprise turn. What you've done could have worked back in 1995, but in 2007, it comes off as overly simple...

Do not get wrong, I am not asking for a Filteria type track here, but if you want to hear some quality goa tracks from producers that successfully made tracks without any over-the-top explosions, but still making them really dreamy and stuff, check out some of those Ypsilon 5 or Goasia tracks...

well, what rino said, tho i only listened to this track once but that time it seemed very simple, it would be ok somewhere in 94, but not now, compared to other your tracks that you published before this one is quite monotonous :)

ill try to give it a listen again some time and give you bit detailed feedback :)

well, what rino said, tho i only listened to this track once but that time it seemed very simple, it would be ok somewhere in 94, but not now, compared to other your tracks that you published before this one is quite monotonous :)

ill try to give it a listen again some time and give you bit detailed feedback :)

Hehe. "monotonous". I don't think so.

It haven't be fullon :ph34r: He did a good work and is just asking for some suggestions for improving the style.

I like "Next To The Stars" and I think adding of some licks and a good mastering will make the track fatter.

Hehe. "monotonous". I don't think so.

It haven't be fullon :ph34r: He did a good work and is just asking for some suggestions for improving the style.

ORLY? which part of my post you were unable to get?