Ancient Insanity Mix

draeke

This is really something weird that i've conceived today, inspired by a rather dull and strange climate. You know the kind of day when there isn't a clear sky but just a foggy sun, covered by bad clouds and when u feel u don't want to do anything special, that's it!.

I relistened it to be sure it works and I liked it so I am sure u may find it rather interesting by the presence of some really unknown tracks :)

Here the tracklist with the highly strange range of the pitch (Every track now plays at 132 BPM not more not less)

1 - Amorphous Androgynous - Liquid Insects (+2.8)

2 - 2 Flying Stones - Fractal Danze (+2.1)

3 - Akasha Project - Electrosmog (-3.1)

4 - Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - The Challenge (Part One) (-2.5)

5 - Space Cat - When The Sun Turns Into Ice (+10.0)

6 - Strange Attractor - Syntax Era (-5.9)

7 - Freq - Ferrous (-3.0)

8 - Systembusters - NN (-5.4)

9 - CHI-AD - Seek (Demo Mix) (-5.0)

10 - Dimension 5 - Proximas Planet (-8.8)

11 - Khetzal - Naragana (-5.5)

12 - Tim Shuldt - Kundalini (-8.8)

13 FLYH - Psylocibin Disaster (-5.7)

Links:

http://www.xzshare.it/53897

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YKUEZG0

Its been that kind of weather here too. Perfect mix for it! Nice, some really cool tracks here!

My kind of stuff. Thanks a lot! Im sure I'll be playing this one a lot in the future! ;)

B)

its been soo sunny here this mix will do great 8) just sit and roll my head around too ;p I have like one downtempo mix and it was from psynews ;p

Guest Cosmogenesis

Bravo, Fede! Glad to see that someone decided to break finally the "omertà" rules of the unreleased tracks, since I notice that you put some of them in this brilliant mix. ;) And for that, Maximum respect! :)

Regarding "Promixas planet" from D5, I guess it's the first track name of the original "limitless dimension" version who was released on vol Goa-head 8, and you play it in slow tempo, am I wrong? :)

The "seek" (demo) track of Chi-a.d. is nice and I consider it like a good attempt of a nitzcho/goa track, especially when I'm hearing to its kind of "anthem melodies". :)

Will let you some feedbacks when I will give it more listenings, but it sounds already great to my ears. ;)

And of course, a huge thanks for the sharing! :)

Bravo, Fede! Glad to see that someone decided to break finally the "omertà" rules of the unreleased tracks, since I notice that you put some of them in this brilliant mix. ;) And for that, Maximum respect! :)

Regarding "Promixas planet" from D5, I guess it's the first track name of the original "limitless dimension" version who was released on vol Goa-head 8, and you play it in slow tempo, am I wrong? :)

The "seek" (demo) track of Chi-a.d. is nice and I consider it like a good attempt of a nitzcho/goa track, especially when I'm hearing to its kind of "anthem melodies". :)

Will let you some feedbacks when I will give it more listenings, but it sounds already great to my ears. ;)

And of course, a huge thanks for the sharing! :)

yes you are right in the 3 assumptions.. to me an unreleased pitched and played in a mix is not much damage to artists.. and i am pretty damn sure the arenn't really bothered of the thing. I suppose unless i play a very new unreleased track which should be getting a license there is no big deal.. Dim5 track has probably some tiny differences with the track than later on was released but basically si the same one :) seek is nice melodical and yes a bit nitzoesque, you are right !

thanks for the comments, appreciated!

dl'ing now. so that D5 track is slow-mo'd? must sound cool! makes me remember the funny time I first played Syb Unity -Space Puppy ep. I didn't know what speed it was supposed to be on and it was playing at slowest speed with really sweet ambient sounds. my friend and me we sorta like, "maybes its supposed to be faster?" so we changed the speed and were like "THATS IT!" haahah! it still sounded release worthy when slow. ;p

and a questions to the Limitless Dimension track name..was it labled on Goa Head 8 case as 'Proximus Planet'? Psydb.net has it listed as 'Limitless Dimension'

oh my! hearing the beginnings of this first song, I have no idea what to expect! ;p frikkin A! sweet! animal whispey sounds and freaky winds. tribal taps to gather around the fire. aWeSomE

not into that second song. sorta clubby. track 3 is kickin up the soundscapes some more 8) trippyyyyyy/WOW! all these song are new to me. this is a fun trIp/11 mins is freakin scary cuz ya dont know whats about to happen ;O love it! its tapping into your psyche/going in for the brainwash ;p

weird intro o the song at 19 somethin. sounded like the mix ended;p then the swirly rhythm taps flowed thru. fun mashing layers - now its turn morning euhporia/close eyes and fly. ^^(°|°)^^

25 min insanity eh? the goa really screeches in/!/

38 mins, spongey goa grooves. twisting neurons with them statics soundZ/gotta be the Systembusters track-definately their style.

dl'ing now. so that D5 track is slow-mo'd? must sound cool! makes me remember the funny time I first played Syb Unity -Space Puppy ep. I didn't know what speed it was supposed to be on and it was playing at slowest speed with really sweet ambient sounds. my friend and me we sorta like, "maybes its supposed to be faster?" so we changed the speed and were like "THATS IT!" haahah! it still sounded release worthy when slow. ;p

and a questions to the Limitless Dimension track name..was it labled on Goa Head 8 case as 'Proximus Planet'? Psydb.net has it listed as 'Limitless Dimension'

oh my! hearing the beginnings of this first song, I have no idea what to expect! ;p frikkin A! sweet! animal whispey sounds and freaky winds. tribal taps to gather around the fire. aWeSomE

not into that second song. sorta clubby. track 3 is kickin up the soundscapes some more 8) trippyyyyyy/WOW! all these song are new to me. this is a fun trIp/11 mins is freakin scary cuz ya dont know whats about to happen ;O love it! its tapping into your psyche/going in for the brainwash ;p

weird intro o the song at 19 somethin. sounded like the mix ended;p then the swirly rhythm taps flowed thru. fun mashing layers - now its turn morning euhporia/close eyes and fly. ^^(°|°)^^

25 min insanity eh? the goa really screeches in/!/

38 mins, spongey goa grooves. twisting neurons with them statics soundZ/gotta be the Systembusters track-definately their style.

ehehe seems u got it.. it was supposed to be all different material blended somehow.. the pause was in the track like if the mix seemed ot end... it was like that ;)

the track was never released as proximas planet i had it on a dat. Is a little longer and with little variations but basically is limitless dimension.. seems u liked the tr1p :D ehehe thanks for the nice review!

ehehe seems u got it.. it was supposed to be all different material blended somehow.. the pause was in the track like if the mix seemed ot end... it was like that ;)

the track was never released as proximas planet i had it on a dat. Is a little longer and with little variations but basically is limitless dimension.. seems u liked the tr1p :D ehehe thanks for the nice review!

Oh I enjoyed the trip 8)

btw, what is/are "dat/s"? I've read that all around but never bothered to ask before ;p

that's a DAT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Audio_Tape

and that's the device used to play it at parties :

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-TCD-D8-Portable...r/dp/B00004WFYO

(i have exactly this one)

DAT were the common media to exchange music between musicians and djs back in the 90s.

but nowadays if u don't have any dat is quite useless :) i use it to rip tracks to hard drive..

• 5 weeks later...

that's a DAT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Audio_Tape

and that's the device used to play it at parties :

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-TCD-D8-Portable...r/dp/B00004WFYO

(i have exactly this one)

DAT were the common media to exchange music between musicians and djs back in the 90s.

but nowadays if u don't have any dat is quite useless :) i use it to rip tracks to hard drive..

haha! I feel so foolish. I've known them as Cassette tapes. Yeah, tapes were the easiest to record something off the radio or if you had those hand held ones. Long live old technology! ;p

haha! I feel so foolish. I've known them as Cassette tapes. Yeah, tapes were the easiest to record something off the radio or if you had those hand held ones. Long live old technology! ;p

actually MC cassette tapes cost 1/10 of dats. DAT quality is much better than CD is a different media ;) hence the price of player is so high! ;)