Comming Soon!

Pandemonium

I was just looking at Hommegas website and under the coming soon area I found out that Xerox and Illumination are coming out with a new album called The Beast Within. If this is gonna be anything like there last album XI, then im sure there will be alot of anxious people waiting like me. Does anyone know the exact date in April that this album will be released? I havent heard any songs from these guys lately. Does anyone know what their sound has been like in the last year? Are they sticking to there older sound (still fresh IMO) or have they changed like everyone else has recently?

Say what you will about Hom-Mega and full-on in general, Xerox & Illumination have this remarkable ability to go against the grain and actually get better with every album. I have some hope in this one, and the name sounds quite promising as well...

Say what you will about Hom-Mega and full-on in general, Xerox & Illumination have this remarkable ability to go against the grain and actually get better with every album. I have some hope in this one, and the name sounds quite promising as well...

I had the same feeling also. That they would just continue to go against the grain. I just wanted to hear other peoples opinions and feelings on this albums release. And even though Hommega have not lived up to their past reputation lately, I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those albums of 2007 that raises the standards to new heights. I hope :rolleyes: