Finally going to see His Holiness Saint Posford!

jivamukti

Yes, he's coming to Finland in July. Alas I fear I'm not worth his grace - twice. What can a mere mortal do to earn this divine blessing?

What's the problem? Do you want him to put his extension in your slot?

More info please!

NEO

Hallucinogen (UK) live

Shpongle (UK) dj set

Poliisi (NEO)

Orkidea (exclusive psy set)

+others

Studio 51 Helsinki

21 - 04

Age limit 18

Afterparty 05-12

www.twisted.co.uk

also Juno Reactor 2nd of June and Penta some time in May :)

NEO

Hallucinogen (UK) live

Shpongle (UK) dj set

Poliisi (NEO)

Orkidea (exclusive psy set)

+others

Studio 51 Helsinki

21 - 04

Age limit 18

Afterparty 05-12

www.twisted.co.uk

also Juno Reactor 2nd of June and Penta some time in May :)

Orkidea playing psy??? :blink:

Hmm, haven't heard about him playing psy before... :rolleyes:

Well I've actually seen his pie set.. from what I remember it was mostly fool on. He's done this a few times @ pie parties where he's been one of the DJs..

or so I remember :unsure:

I wondered about that "Orkidea exclusive(!) psy set" set too and came to the cynical conclusion that he's there to attract the masses of glowstick ravers. (To non-Finnish ppl here: he's probably the most popular DJ in Finland and he plays mostly mainstream trance & house) In fact now I remember him playing a psy set at a Man With No Name party I was at about four years ago. I don't quite remember what he played, but I think it was something rather unmemorable, because otherwise I should remember it.

And yeah I should go the Juno Reactor party too.

Anyway can't wait to see Posford play!

I wondered about that "Orkidea exclusive(!) psy set" set too and came to the cynical conclusion that he's there to attract the masses of glowstick ravers. (To non-Finnish ppl here: he's probably the most popular DJ in Finland and he plays mostly mainstream trance & house) In fact now I remember him playing a psy set at a Man With No Name party I was at about four years ago. I don't quite remember what he played, but I think it was something rather unmemorable, because otherwise I should remember it.

And yeah I should go the Juno Reactor party too.

Anyway can't wait to see Posford play!

Yes of course he's there to attract masses...

I've seen him play many times (not psy), and pretty much liked all of it. Not anything spectacular though. His 6 hour sets have been nice, lot's of older trance classics...

Yes of course he's there to attract masses...

I've seen him play many times (not psy), and pretty much liked all of it. Not anything spectacular though. His 6 hour sets have been nice, lot's of older trance classics...

Well, I used to like his sets too years ago, but since then I've stopped listening to "kiksu" trance and nowadays his spinning makes me yawn. :) Some years back he played a good house set in the early hours of the night at Mr. A's VooDoo (man, that was a great series of events!) though. :)