Asura: Code Eternity

Hi Folks,

a new version of code eternity is available on Ultimae.com

Here is the indian edition, licenced by Dada Music. Same tracks, new cover...

http://www.ultimae.com/en/distribution/238/index.html

Keep the Y

I'd be so excited if I didn't already have it! Fantastic album! Lovely new cover too :)

Great album! The first album is my favorite by Asura.

It's so dreamy, outer-space-esque, good beats, rhythms, melodies, production. I love it. But I already own it.

God I wish you guys would make a Code Eternity pt: 2. You guys so had something magical going on in the first album. I so visualize and fall into deeper states and moods while listening to Code Eternity. It's actually one of my most favorite downtempo/chill albums of all time. I even wrote a scene in a film to one of the songs. :)

The second album was pretty good but too much variety and different sound made it feel more like a compilation of new Asura songs rather than one continuous epic journey, adventure.

Great album! The first album is my favorite by Asura.

It's so dreamy, outer-space-esque, good beats, rhythms, melodies, production. I love it. But I already own it.

God I wish you guys would make a Code Eternity pt: 2. You guys so had something magical going on in the first album. I so visualize and fall into deeper states and moods while listening to Code Eternity. It's actually one of my most favorite downtempo/chill albums of all time. I even wrote a scene in a film to one of the songs. :)

The second album was pretty good but too much variety and different sound made it feel more like a compilation of new Asura songs rather than one continuous epic journey, adventure.

Hi Jon,

thanx you for your words, always shiny to me. Hope the third one will catch your mind too. I would say I went back to the first one in Life², with 7 years of various influences. I think Life² will have the homogeneity that was lost ( :P ) in Lost Eden, even if this album means so much for me, and if it was made to be much more eclectic than the first. LIFE² is really AMBIENT, TRANCE and WORLD album, sometimes SPACEY too (galaxies part one and two), even if the break beats there weren't in Code Eternity are omnipresent here.

Thanx u too abasio, I know u're a fan since the beginning, and Side effect, for your kind comments.

Concerning Life² again, I am working on the three last tracks.

Hope the composition will finish at the ends of april.

About the new projects, well, Vince and me will reform a duo, codename "System Babel", and Maze and me are working on another project, "Element 7".

You know all for now. Keep the Y my friends...

Charles

asura site

www.myspace.com/asuramusic

LIFE² is really AMBIENT, TRANCE and WORLD album, sometimes SPACEY too (galaxies part one and two), even if the break beats there weren't in Code Eternity are omnipresent here.

Thanx u too abasio, I know u're a fan since the beginning, and Side effect, for your kind comments.

:o

:D

Like the track from Oxycanta?

:)

Love that track :wub: