Review Request(s)

Riton

Hey peeps!

Just wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to have a specific forum for requests.

I personally would love to have a psynews review of Tikal's "RitualCycle" from 2004.

A post where everyone just names psy releases would get too confusing... maybe a sub-subforum to each subforum in the review section where people could start a post for each review they'd like to see, then people would add replies saying they'd like it too, or linking to one, or saying they're gonna try and do it etc...

Meh?

Dav

Guest antic

I personally would love to have a psynews review of Tikal's "RitualCycle" from 2004.

You know, you can write your own and then everyone will follow...

I won't write a review for it, before I thought it was crap and sold it few weeks ago :)

I also thought it was crap. Tikal, much like Triptych, is perpetually surfing the edge of bad taste. Every now and then they release something I find pretty good, but their failure rate is something close to 90% for my ears. By that logic you're bound to get one good tune on each Tikal album (and you do) but I don't think that's good enough to buy or hold on to.