Looking back at all the good times.

NEMO.BOFH

WORD!

and yes, Cosmic Baby- Liebe :wub: (listening to it right now)

To Nemo: Happy 15th!! That's one long-ass article you have written there, how many beers did it take you? And I thought I write too much, but you make me feel like a computer engineer in front of a supermodel...

Shit, you made me blush! :D

Damn, Nemo, I just gave it a read, and it's a fun one, as some have already pointed out. Very nice to see your viewpoints, some I agree with and some I don't, but it's not like you wrote it for everyone to agree with you. Well, anyways, music wise, you seem like one of those who can really go around with the "been there done that" philosophy". ;)

Oh yeah, since everybody had their lil' comments, where are Solar Quest and The Pump Panel :P ? I cannot imagine acid without The Pump Panel's take on New Order's Confusion or the massive acidic monster Acid Air Raid by S. Quest...

But you made me dig out some of those old Sven Vath releases for sure, man! Let alone Hardfloor's remix of Circus Bells and Yves Deruyter's Calling Earth! :D

I realized that I am going to be 33 years old this year

:lol:

Sorry.

No, I'm not. :lol::lol:

Damn, Nemo, I just gave it a read, and it's a fun one, as some have already pointed out. Very nice to see your viewpoints, some I agree with and some I don't, but it's not like you wrote it for everyone to agree with you. Well, anyways, music wise, you seem like one of those who can really go around with the "been there done that" philosophy". ;)

Oh yeah, since everybody had their lil' comments, where are Solar Quest and The Pump Panel :P ? I cannot imagine acid without The Pump Panel's take on New Order's Confusion or the massive acidic monster Acid Air Raid by S. Quest...

But you made me dig out some of those old Sven Vath releases for sure, man! Let alone Hardfloor's remix of Circus Bells and Yves Deruyter's Calling Earth! :D

Well, this was a start of a monster, I am already at page 17 in my writings and it just keeps growing. I had this idea to document Trance history a year or something ago, and this turned out to become it I am affraid. The final version will not be posted here, cause it will be too damn long.

:lol:

Sorry.

No, I'm not. :lol::lol:

!!!! BASTARD!!!!! :lol: Might I ask you how old you are?! ;)

Yeah, I'm still a tiny bit cooler than you (just). I wonder if you're the oldest person on psynews? :lol:

With Kristian not being here anymore, that might be the case... but i DO think that Mr Faze is way older than me :D

With Kristian not being here anymore, that might be the case... but i DO think that Mr Faze is way older than me :D

Phew. Feels good knowing there are older (less cool) people than us on the site, doesn't it? :lol:

Don't forget Feathers, he might be in the lead!