Ultimae Offer

Just saw the mail myself.... for a second I thought it said re-print of Aftermath :o but then I saw it was Memory Shell... the only Aes Dana I already got... though luck rough love.... but otherwise its a nice offer, might take advantage of it... thought I already bought 6 cds this month... darn money issues! :(

Damn, that's so tempting. I don't have any Ultimae releases, but hearing all this praise one starts to wonder what he's missing. Could you advice me 4 CDs, preferably artist albums?

I'd get:

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden

Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers (actually, don't have this yet, but it's on the list!)

H.U.V.A Network - Distances

Solar Fields - Leaving Home

;)

Damn, that's so tempting. I don't have any Ultimae releases, but hearing all this praise one starts to wonder what he's missing. Could you advice me 4 CDs, preferably artist albums?

From what's available through Ultimae I would recommend

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden & World of Sleepers

Aes Dana - Memory Shell

VA - Albedo

it's all very relazed beautiful soundscapes of the highest quality in my humble opinion

Good choices. Especially FP2, what a track list ;)

:)

I guess no matter what I would have chosen it would be good if u know what I mean?! ;)

and these were the only ones I did'nt already have :P (of cd that are available, still hoping for those re-prints!!!)

:)

I guess no matter what I would have chosen it would be good if u know what I mean?! ;)

and these were the only ones I did'nt already have :P (of cd that are available, still hoping for those re-prints!!!)

Yeah! I had to settle for some downloads of the out of print stuff from fake science! Still waiting to find them somewhere.

By the way my CDs from ultimae arrived today. Lightening fast :D