Space Buddha

Psynetix

Hey I'm wondering what you guys think of Space Buddhas new style. He has definetly changed alot from his earlier releases. I'm sure most of you will like his older stuff anyhow but I'd just like to hear some peoples opinions on him.

I have the new album and also two of the old ones and I have to say I like them all. The older ones are very trancy (if I remember right, it's been some time since I gave them a listen) but I also like the new upflifting psy style. The tracks on the new album are all in the same style (upflifting with lots of climaxes) but still they don't sound too similar since he (or them?!) uses different effects and the melodies sound very nice to me. I also see some similarities to old goa stuff (before you freak out, yes I know it's not new-school goa don't worry), especially with the melodies. I'm rather curious in which direction Space Buddha will evolve in the future.

I love Space Buddha, hes new album compared to Stormreaction ect IMO are not as good, dont get me wrong I do love the first 3 tracks on the album (Full circle,Pure energy & Land of the wolves) but It seems toget a little repetitive with the Tempo & beat after a while. it is not that melodic as hes later albums which I used to love, how he built every layer up to the max and let it go crazy; what I also loved in the stormreaction album was the spiritual,shaman/Trible singing and the flutes an drums he put in to the songs I adore stuff like that in psytrance songs/acts (Yagé do it so well..)

I hope he keeps evolving hes music, while keeping those beautiful melodic layers, with the Trible drums & flutes ect

Talking of which can anybody recommend any songs/acts that put stuff like Space Buddha or Yagé do? with the Spiritual,Shaman,Trible/singing, drums & flutes ect?

I prefer his older releases it's really good (Stigmata mostly), but the new full circle I found to be shit. :angry:

I hope he keeps evolving hes music,

he did stop evolving his music imo full circle is copy full-on..same as all other crap

why dont people experiement more and be creative.

I like the breaks in his new album,

he always been a master of melodies, considering his debut release what was nitzhonot but to be nitzhonot damn good nithzonot,

and never stopt amazing me,

track "nirvana" of his latest album is smashing ^_^