a dream

Ale

If I'm not mistaken, Gus Till came to Zagreb about 6 years ago. Actually I'm quite positive it was six years ago, and I know it may sound awkward that I base my judgement upon just one set, but it was downright amazing. It was without a doubt one of the greatest sets I have ever listened to. No chilled stuff, just some really nice "trippy trance" to use your expression. I seriously hope he kept up with that pace, because that was something I won't be forgetting for a while...

Cool B)

I know all of his production has been top quality. I'd like to hear a set or two of his then.

Here is an FYI :

Releases all sound the same because that is all labels will release at the time.

The different, unique sounds are not released usually because labels don't take chance on it.

This is why genres stagnate.

there was a time when Full/on was good. and the veterans all had their time of perfection with it. now theres just so much being release too quickly, too many compilations, and too many artist albums. now anyone and everyone is coming out with an "album" you really gotta search for the good stuff now.