Astral Projection

snowball

1. I could usually give a fuck about underground experiences if I cannot take a proper leak and wash my hands afterwards. Damn cheap organizers...

haha, I found it kinda cool ... you could take proper leaks in the beginning anway...

The first thing I did as I came home was washing my hands though :P

2. It was love at first sight between you and Avi... :wub:

obviously it was ... this guy's so full of energy I was amazed ... I just was talking to him and he hugged me...

Thanks for a pleasant read RTP. I'm glad you had such a pleasant time and 'finally getting' old-school... ;)

The AP guys are actually pretty nice. I've met them twice - and I had a very nice chat with both of them before and after a 2000 show here in Aalborg, Denmark. :)

I don't agree with most of what they've released since 2000 though.

Thanks for a pleasant read RTP. I'm glad you had such a pleasant time and 'finally getting' old-school... ;)

Yeah, I'm really happy that I'm finally "getting" oldschool! I always found most of it quite nice, but never could really connect to it. Now finally I got it ... I obviously needed to experience it live on a big soundsystem to really get grabbed by it.

But I must say that at home I would neither be able nor would I be in the right mood for such brain-melting experiences ... so I won't be that desperate getting more oldschool CDs. I just really respect that style now :)

I gave up on them ever since 2005 when they switched to this 'new' sound. I've heard them live 6 times, in past 8 yrs and every next time they were getting worse and worse, soon after Amen came out, their live was more of a show off than actual Astral Projection TM. I think they've lost it, so I've lost my interest. :unsure: