Will buy Technossomy 'Synthetic Flesh' CD

Guest antic

Guys, please help me out on this... I really need this CD!

I'm willing to pay 50EUR for nice condition copy.

I know eBay can fetch you more, but I thought it's worth to give it a try :)

BTW, Merry Christmas to you all!!! :D

I wish you good luck. ;)

Because I think the Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh (Flying Rhino Records) CD is up to 120 Euro worth.

I know, but I was hoping there is someone who doesn't care about getting the highest possible offer and instead wants to sell it to someone who will appreciate the music for it's quality, not the rarity of the album ;):D

You know, I could probably fork out 100-150EUR for it, but I don't want to spend so much on a single CD, no matter how valuable it is. I believe I finally find it, either on eBay, second hand store or on some forum...

Yeah, I could use some luck, so thanks :)

Hmmm... why didn't sold you me the Asia 2001- Live for 50 Euro? ;)

Because I appreciate the qualitiy from the music. ;)

:DB):):P

You got me! But, I never said I'm one of those people I described as:

I was hoping there is someone who doesn't care about getting the highest possible offer

Besides, 50EUR for a CD is not cheap, at least for me it's not!

It's the prices today that are crazy and unrealistic. 400E for Transdimensional, over 100-150E for almost every more popular CD, 30GBP for average compilation on eBay & discogs? It's not normal... It's only a CD and none of that money goes to the original artist...

Thanks Kai, now no one will sell it to me :(

;):D

I’m afraid that many people to self enriching by selling CD’s and LP’s, from which are the artitst get nothing for it, wheter if he/she is rich or poor or dead.

For exsample Dimension 5 –Transdimensional. <_<

OK, this CD was made in few pieces and in process of time, some people lose it, used it uncarefully and it have to many scratches (It is unplayable), bought it with a mistake on the silver layer and so on. Thereby reduced the quantum of this CD and it will go rarer.

But I don’t like it too, that many CD’s and LP’s will be solde for very high, unfair prices.

Because just 2, 3 stupid people want this CD really and bid the price to the top. Most of the greedy sellers saw it and want only to sell it for this price, they don’t sell it for fewer.

The stupid thing is, that many people are ready to pay this high amount and thereby to support the greedy bitches.

It is unfortunally in every musicstyle so. :(

In CD trading, the people looking first too how worth is the CD or LP. They don’t trade music for music, they trade money for money.

For exsample: I have a new/never played examplar from Technossomy – Make it Fit and I want Syb Unity Netwerk - Space Puppy or Power Source – Incubator or Cosmosis - Moonshine EP for it. A rare CD single for a rare CD single and i think it is a fair trade.

But I bet that many will laughing over me. The Make it Fit CD single is not so worth like the other three.

Okay it is not logic to trade a CD which you can get easily for a rare CD.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m feeling so. <_<

I wish you good luck. ;)

Because I think the Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh (Flying Rhino Records) CD is up to 120 Euro worth.

What...I bought it for about 60!!!!! nicccce deal!!!

:P

Indeed I feel that prices are to high, a normalk human being is not able to collect all cd's, to damn expensive to me!!! 300 euro's (and 400 ??? whaaaaaaat??? on discogs) for a D5 cd...don't give a damn about it!!!

If the sellers are greedy (as the buyers are too) than they should know it for themselves!!!!

But any way, collecting is becoming a very strange business thing among a small club of poeple, I think!

cheers

I’m afraid that many people to self enriching by selling CD’s and LP’s, from which are the artitst get nothing for it, wheter if he/she is rich or poor or dead.

For exsample Dimension 5 –Transdimensional. <_<

OK, this CD was made in few pieces and in process of time, some people lose it, used it uncarefully and it have to many scratches (It is unplayable), bought it with a mistake on the silver layer and so on. Thereby reduced the quantum of this CD and it will go rarer.

But I don’t like it too, that many CD’s and LP’s will be solde for very high, unfair prices.

Because just 2, 3 stupid people want this CD really and bid the price to the top. Most of the greedy sellers saw it and want only to sell it for this price, they don’t sell it for fewer.

The stupid thing is, that many people are ready to pay this high amount and thereby to support the greedy bitches.

It is unfortunally in every musicstyle so. :(

In CD trading, the people looking first too how worth is the CD or LP. They don’t trade music for music, they trade money for money.

For exsample: I have a new/never played examplar from Technossomy – Make it Fit and I want Syb Unity Netwerk - Space Puppy or Power Source – Incubator or Cosmosis - Moonshine EP for it. A rare CD single for a rare CD single and i think it is a fair trade.

But I bet that many will laughing over me. The Make it Fit CD single is not so worth like the other three.

Okay it is not logic to trade a CD which you can get easily for a rare CD.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m feeling so. <_<

Very wise words... But capitalism is simply the way it is... To give an example, I traded with Antic Asia 2001 - Live, for Trance Mixim which is worth much less money wise, but musicalwise this may be a fair trade... But once you come in a stage you are missing only very few releases, I understand you pay extreme high prices for it... But as you said, mostly few people manage to rise the prices EXTREMELY high... ah well, nothing to do about it... Work hard and get rich or have nice trade material is the only thing you can do about it :)

Otherwise, collecting is something weird... I had the temptation in the past to do some crazy things, but luckely I always had a gf that said... Jos, you know how much **€ or even ***€ is? Aah well, but somehow it also pleases me that there is still so much interest in old school trance, these high prices prove this music is HIGHLY wanted by many people! :)

About Technossomy, no way that it is worth 120€, 1-2 months ago it was still available sofort kaufen on ebay for 35€, and I bought mine 1 year ago for 10€ new and mint, I'm sure you can fix it for 50€ Antic if you have the patience! :)

I'd kill for that one! ;):D

About Technossomy, no way that it is worth 120€, 1-2 months ago it was still available sofort kaufen on ebay for 35€, and I bought mine 1 year ago for 10€ new and mint, I'm sure you can fix it for 50€ Antic if you have the patience! :)

Well, I hope so Joske :)

If you ever find it again for under 50EUR, then buy it for me - I'll pay you back and try to find something extra nice as a bonus!

i have it on vinyl if that helps any...

pm me if interested..

Thanks, but I don't have the turntables... Besides, the LP is easily available for reasonable prices. Thanks anyway :)

First you say:

Because just 2, 3 stupid people want this CD really and bid the price to the top.

Then:

So what is it? Many or just a few people that are willing to pay high?

It's basic economics esentially like this:

Senario 1-Only few people are willing to pay high. After that the outrageous prices sellers that see it sold high ask go down because

noone else will pay that much.

Senario 2-Many people are willing to pay high and prices stay high.

I think many prices found on Discogs are inflated, but hey if you can't or don't want to spend that much, don't buy it.

If everyone did that the price would go down too....supply and demand.