V/A - Vibraspirit 11.23

healium

Just got this the other day - the new Vibraspirit - not the same as Vibraspirit 23.11 or Vibraspirit 23 etc - not sure what the deal with the numbers is...

Anyhow this one here is terrific in the morning full-on-ish sort of way. It's more psychedelic and less irritating than most full-on though, by far - reminds me a bit of the V/A "Occurance" released earlier this year on Oxygen records, but this one is quite a bit better I think... Anything compiled by someone named "Franny" has got to be good as far as I' concerned :)

In general the tracks here are highly melodic and catchy, killer hooks... It's all very polished sounding, but not too much in the direction of obnoxious full-on sounds and "phat" production... I won't do a track-by-track review because I'm no good at that, but I can highly recommend this comp...

The music is a lot like the cover - fun, colorful, bright, positive, and euphoric...

• 3 months later...

:blink:

actually there is a new vibraspirit coming up from sundance records..

and... SURPRISE! it will be called Vibraspirit 23.23.

featuring very good artists like :rolleyes: myself, Panta Rei System check among others..

be aware! soon it will land on a planet near you!

for more of my music, check out:

www.myspace.com/shamonk