A bit of Ka-Sol, a bit of Artifakt and a lot of Goa!

Ormion

Hey guys! I just finished my new track called Globall.

The style is a combination of Goa with some other artists elements. For example the bass and the leading melodies (mostly in the start) sound like Ka-Sol, while the break part in the middle of the track more like Artifakt.

The ending is more goa-ish and pretty intense.

If you like to hear it here is the link:

Exelization-Globall (Scroll down a bit and click to the download link next ot the flashing arrow).

Any feedback is welcome

Thanks! :)

Hey man... it is pretty cute track... nothing ground breaking but I don't even expect that nowadays but I could hear the effort put in this track and has many cute sounds.... the problem with it is that some melodies are not synchronised but overall, it is nice track. :D

nice track overall - i think you just work more on the break part..

also maybe just a bit louder kick? I really like the sounds in general of the track but I think maybe it would be even better if you added more layers, it generally sounds a bit empty at times and can be tiring..

But all in all nice stuff, much better than your previous track that you had posted here..

:)

I think its very nice in its content. No need to fill up more, maybe just work with those you already have it. Cause this track is good as it is :)

By the way Ormion I though that those leads that goes towards the end of the track are a little bit dirty on the low ends freqs. Maybe you could cut it, it seems that in that part the bass and kick gets muddier. I think is those leads that are causing it

Everything went fine untill that, I thought the track lost its power

But you could easily fix that :) . Cut fearless those freq betwen 20hz- 120hz, and if you think it got too dry, boost a little of their mid, low mid etc

Here I made a sample of your track

I put under some processors and eq and compressed again, highly cracy as I see it is already limited and thru all that.

Anyways, I just took some of those low noises and try to put the mid more appearing. To see what Im talking about. Oh and notice that the very end of this sample it starts those leads which I think that needs EQ

Notcie how the track somehow gets much more muddier. Right after the break. Nice break by the way :)

Overall the track is very nice and psychedelic

Here is the link for the sample I made:

Link

don't know but I'm listening to finished track...

maybe the intro more atmosphere, or it is your goal not ?

mastering, but I'm listening to a 128...

you play perfectly with you sound, you make it go so fast that the boundarie between what's living on it's own or is following is very tight...

reminds me of the kick I head with the battle of the future buddha track, forgot the name...

you switch talking like rastaliens very fast, track 7 on their debut album

well you have potential, no need in comparing, you created you own style...

keep up the good work...

Thanks both Stalker and Sideffect for the words.

Thanks for the link Stalker. It's true that mastering is my biggest problem. I don't have any experience in this area nor the right equipment for that work. I mostly use the usual compressors or eq, but the ''frequencies-mastering'' is my big pain in the ass! :D

Anyway thanks again! :)

• 4 weeks later...