this site is going to die...

this site is going to die...

no more offending reviews but also no more reviews at all...

good bye psynews

I am going to remove http://psynews.org/

from my starting home page

there is no reason to look at this site every time I access to the net.

no news, no reviews, no psynews

maybe is better you call it psyforum.org

nuk

(hope noones will remove my topic...)

Guest Tim ThickkKKkk

i agrree but we can keep the forum alive so do your best and if you really care about it you will make your own review site, no good complaining if you dont make one fast for us to speak our crazy reviews out loud!!

i agree but how about finding a solution and stop the whyning`?!?!?!

Luck & Luv And Multivitaminic mentasmik vibezz from

70ky07im0

Ravergirl! I have been living here at psynews occasionaly with my mates for years, its a nice party to share and a great broad set of people from many countries makes it a grate meeting place for all alikes! LIKE YOU!!

and i think its one of the most alöive forumz around. also isratrance, naturally. But this is one of the favez. !!!

lung live the goatrance cummunity!!

:)))

7im0kyo -

http://www.globaldatmafia.org

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Stop complaining and start reviewing stuff. Registration isn't that difficult and you can basically write the same stuff as before as long as it isn't óff-topic'...

very strance, nearly all people want more reviews but nobody wants to write them anymore... with this attitude they site won't get better either!

Guest jonathan

maybe people just aren't buying CD's so they have nothing to review.

It seems like if a few people take a chance on a cd and give it a good review then others will go out and buy it.

Guest bugbread

Well, it doesn't help much that there are reviews on the site that aren't linked anymore. For example, this one. It disappeared from the list of reviewed albums over a month ago, and even though Mars and children know, it still isn't linked. The only reason I know it's there is that I wrote the review. Somehow I suspect there are a few more ghost reviews floating out there...And it must suck to put time and effort into a review only for it never to appear.

people stop bitchin.. isratrance is for the candy ravers..

this is the original psy-site.. old skool

I will email for an account today and review one of my cds.. If everyone does the same.. Imagine :>)

let's be positive. I still enjoy this site very much.

Well maybe the lack of reviews has something to do with the fact that some people that are into this scene are a bit "scared" of being watched by some big brother person, at least this is what i'm scared of.. i dont like it, it makes it much easier to log what i'm saying or doing...or maybe i'm just paranoid... is someone eavesdropping what i'm writing right now.....arrrgh panic, they are watching meeee...

Guest bugbread

Mugge:

Man, you gotta slow down with those chemicals, man, they bring on The Paranoia.

If your review is 3 lines or longer and doesn't say "DJ Vangelis is a cocksmoker, and his album sucks because he won't sell me any crank", then it meets the standards for publication. As for "Big Brother", I think you mean "some people that are into this scene are a bit "scared" of being watched by Mars and Children".

Ooh, spooky. Mars and Children.

I'm guessing there are fewer reviews because, myself included, everyone has complained that it takes a month for a review to be posted after it's submitted (and that has been that way since way before the new system). That and the fact that some reviews just disappeared when they rearranged the title page.

Mars, Children, c'mon, it doesn't take that long to put in a single HTML link! Bring back my Ubar Tmar review!

Yeah, I was initially not too thrilled with the new review system (still not totally convinced), but damm, that does not mean the site will or should die. This is still the best all round psytrance site out there that I know of. The lack of reviews on many new CD's is not good, but remember, it used to be that a CD was never reviewed until someone sent it to Children or Mars, which meant some stuff took forever to show up! But still, when it did, there was always at least one review.

Bottom line: don't let this site die!

Guest Elysium Project

Mugge to your information I can tell you that if you go to a search engine like google.com and type in your phorum name then the last 2 or 3 days posts from you will appear there...Sometimes even older posts.

This is the case with almost all forum in cyberspace unless the have a "anti-sniffer" system which most don't. So you see it dosen't really matter if you log in or not...your words are out there in cyberspace for anyone to find. And any half skilled hacker will also know how to get your data from a post you have posted.

There's no where to hide in Cyberspace!

the site gonna be alive if U done something !!!

children write your stuff

he is alone to do that

remeber before all the days he was working to re write your review

it is uge!!!!

i think we have to talk together on the mirc one dy

to talk about the way to falow with this site

:)

if u do nothing the site gonna die for sure!:)

i wrote a review on the wonderful Accu album but i´d love to see reviews on the 'VA/ Freaks in a frenzy' compil and perhaps a more 'deepgoing' review on the 'V/A Creation' one and perhaps someone´s got the new 'V/A Örebro Freakfactory 2' as i´m on these compils i can´t write reviews =/

ohh well...i´ma go make a review of the 'Eraser vs Yöjalka - Round One' album now =)