DJ Czellux - Dance with Waves

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Here is a super mix from an hungarian dj I found on the web. I wanna play a game with you: if you recognize all the tracks of this set, I will offer to the winner a travel for the Bahamas! :lol: No, it's a joke of course, but, more seriously, I will be gratefull if someone can identify some of the tracks who are included in this set. Some of them are easily recognizable, some classics indeed among them, but some others remain mysterious...

"Dance with Waves" is waiting for those who desire to give it a listening here

Let begin the game... Good luck to all! :)

Mm. There are many songs in that set I don't recgonize, and most I can't guess the name of. :)

Well, there were a lot of the old school goa sound in there... Really liked the set.

Or rather, there was a lack of psy trance sounds. Goa trance is what was before psy trance, calling it "old school goa" is just wrong (although I do that too, to describe the music I like to people), since the same kind of goa sound is still produced today, although only by a handful of producer.

Goa is the kind of sound that is mostly in this set. Doesn't matter how melodic or full on a psy trance song is, there are certain distinctions that make out a Goa song (although I agree some songs are some kind of goa/psy mix).

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, don't worry, I understand perfectly, what you mean with the explanations you give around the trade-name "oldschool goa". So, if you prefer, let's call this set simply a "psy/goa mix". ;)

Concerning the tracklist, in fact, it's one of the main purposes of this topic. :P The first goal was to give a listening to this mix and to promote, at the same time, the work of this hungarian dj. Then to help me to identify all the tracks of this set, because I'm unable to do it myself. :):P

Now, if some people aren't lazy,busy, or are interested to give it a try and then a hand for the identification, I'll very appreciate it. But, at least, if they can enjoy this mix, it's already a very good thing. :)

So, here are the few tracks I have recognized since now, with the approximative time trench:

00:00 _-_ 08:28 = well-known but can't remember :P

08:28 _-_ 13:18 = ? I give my joker for this one

13:18 _-_ 20:24 = Ominus - Toxic Brainwaves

20:24 _-_ 27:13 = U.X. - Chameleon (Pixelmorph mix)

27:13 _-_ 32:10 = Power Source - Goaway 2000

32:10 _-_ 38:40 = Transwave - Malaka Dance

38:40 _-_ 43:20 = Man With No Name - Lights Out

43:20 _-_ 57:16 = Doof - The Second Revelation

57:16 _-_ 62:22 = sounds like Sheyba/Elysium/Millenium but can't identify it

62:22 _-_ 69:38 = classic but can't remember name & group :P (shame on me!)

69:38 _-_ 76:34 = love this oriental track, but can't identify this bomb :(

Sorry by advance if I have made some mistakes with the identification! Thanx ;)

mm, do you have the track list by the way? :D

I'd like to have it you see. hehe.

648514[/snapback]

Well, I would call it at least goa/(psy). hehe. Calling it psy/goa would be very unfair! :)

That is, most tracks are the old school goa...maybe some are some kind of mix.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, I would call it at least goa/(psy). hehe.  Calling it psy/goa would be very unfair! :)

That is, most tracks are the old school goa...maybe some are some kind of mix.

650744[/snapback]

It seems you give a lot of credits to the words! :lol: Are u maybe Dj Czellux? :P Did u enjoy this mix and recognize by chance some unidentified tracks? :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Oo, damn!! I just notice it now! :( The entire site has disappeared!! :o Probably it crashed because too much people downloaded the mixes there! Too bad, I didn't download all the sets on it, but I may have somewhere the "dance with waves" set though. So if someone wants it, let me know, and I will make the upload. ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

yup, very interested... would be awesome if you or someone else who has it could upload the set again :)

The site and the link are working again, Morlock & Mike A! Ressurection! You can download it now! Do it quickly before a new crash happens again! :lol:

I advice you to download also all the other goa sets on the site quickly here, I will try to put the tracklists for each of them. Also astral projection-electric universe sets included.