Amsterdam on Sat 11/11

We'll be in Amsterdam this weekend for the "5 years Dacru" party.

We'll be arriving there wéll before the party & I was wondering if anybody has some tips on where to go before.

It's been years since I've been there, so I'm all ears for your suggestions on nice places to buy some quality hash or get some delicious food.

I"ve heard "De Rokerij" is the "Shop of shops" these days?

We'll be in Amsterdam this weekend for the "5 years Dacru" party.

We'll be arriving there wéll before the party & I was wondering if anybody has some tips on where to go before.

It's been years since I've been there, so I'm all ears for your suggestions on nice places to buy some quality hash or get some delicious food.

I"ve heard "De Rokerij" is the "Shop of shops" these days?

636051[/snapback]

too bad I am working saturdays until 5, otherwise I would take you around a little bit....

too bad I am working saturdays until 5, otherwise I would take you around a little bit....

636061[/snapback]

Is that 5 in the morning or in the evening?

I think we'll arrive around 18:30 on Saturday Night...

hey why not go have a little meet up with nemo?

for good hasj you should go to the 'tweede kamer' close to the spui. But the rokery is also quite good indeed.. although there is 3 rokerij's.

global chillage close to leidseplein is also a nice place to go. Havent been there for a while.. but they used to have a really nice wallpainting.

if you are still alive on sunday. come for a cup of coffee to the kokopelli smartshop in the warmoestraat.. i am working there from 1700 till 2200. you could even come and play some chill out if you want (if you play at all :D ).

Is that 5 in the morning or in the evening?

I think we'll arrive around 18:30 on Saturday Night...

636095[/snapback]

dude! Thats fine then, I can be in town by then and drink a couple of beers with ya! Let me check with the government!

hey why not go have a little meet up with nemo?

for good hasj you should go to the 'tweede kamer' close to the spui. But the rokery is also quite good indeed.. although there is 3 rokerij's.

global chillage close to leidseplein is also a nice place to go. Havent been there for a while.. but they used to have a really nice wallpainting.

if you are still alive on sunday. come for a cup of coffee to the kokopelli smartshop in the warmoestraat.. i am working there from 1700 till 2200. you could even come and play some chill out if you want (if you play at all  :D ).

636123[/snapback]

can I come and play some chill as well?! :D why dont you meet up with us as well mate?

off course you can ..

if you want you could do an audition for the 'kokopelli chill dj list'  :P

but yes.. to stay on topic.. lets meet up saturday somewhere.. in a bar, in my house, redlight disstrict, coffeeshop, whatevahhhhhrrrgggg.. shout!

636142[/snapback]

Cool, Jake of NEO and Sekas of STP are up for it as well :) seems we can really do something here... where is Snaap that weekend?! :)

Would you guys be up for going to the party in Club More aswell?

We're coming by bus with about 80 Belgian ppl.

Supergroover, are you working on Saturday evening too?

636188[/snapback]

Im not going to go to the More party, but I will for sure go for the beers! :D Nice to finally meet some other psynewsers! :D