Fuck negativity

traveller

read

I call you my brothers and sisters to boycott this evil heartless label. They want to kill our scene and we must show them that this is not fine by us! We must raise our arms and throw the stones. We don't approve negative album titles!

;)

Childish... tsk tsk... deserves a warning ;)

623301[/snapback]

I'd rather see a 10 years ban. Gonna open a poll in the mod forum about it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

;););)

Guest Elysium

I call for a "detoxation" of traveller from the General section.

Spam belong to the off-topic.

:ph34r:

Edited by Elysium

Heh since when are opinions worth a warning? It's just another perspective to the issue at hand..

623304[/snapback]

You are asking to boycott a member and label of the forum... the rules are clear about that... NO LOBBYING against other members ;) I dont care though... just find your post just very childish! ;)

Guest Elysium

You are asking to boycott a member and label of the forum... the rules are clear about that... NO LOBBYING against other members ;) I dont care though... just find your post just very childish! ;)

623308[/snapback]

At least I got travellers humor this time even though it belong to the off-topic :)´

*mr suomi is just a bit bored today* :)

Edited by Elysium

Yeah, if someone didn't get it. I'm actually dissing psyshop here a little. I mean WTF, to reject an album because of a "negative" title. Talking about christian right of the scene. The joke they made was fun thou..

easy to say now that it was a joke, when noone thought it was funny.... but the funny thing is, you actually fell at your own joke this time, and at your "strictness" :D

and I think that you didnt get my joke either, that you deserve a warning... im just trying to make a "point"... youre the scapegoat, thats all! ;)