Latest Psy party/act you have last been to/seen.

Psynetix

Well I got this idea from the other thread. I'm not sure if this has been done before, im sure it has, but I guess we'll do it again.

Anyways, I had an awesome summer this 2006, I saw Eskimo and John 00 Fleming at Motion Notion in Alberta, Canada. Then the next month I saw Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Younger Brother, OTT, and Pixel at Shambhala 2006 in British Columbia, Canada. I plan to travel to Germany and hit up the Full Moon Festivel next summer, along with any other top psychedelic parties on the way.

Tell me about yours...

Last weekend I helped Goa Gil celebrate his birthday. Before that was Symbiosis in California, where I saw Random, Chromatone, Sun Control Species, Hallucinogen, Psylab, Protoculture, Pixel, Bluetech, Waterjuice, OTT, and Krumelur. THere were others that I forgot and didnt see.

On the 20th Im going to see Mubali, Dylalien, Audiopathik, and others I cant remember at the moment, also in California.

That was Echotek. Last month. On Earthdance day. Was quite nice, although already very close to fullon. And the DJs before and after him were only playing ultra terrible kiddy full on. I was so lucky to live near the location ... I knew the music would be awful and only wanted to see Echotek, so I slept until past two in the night, then got up, dressed and went to the location. I was there at half past two, Echotek should play at three. I spent the half an hour of awful kiddy full on ("We gonna run, run, run to the cities of the future..." - yes, they played it - a fullon version of it!) to get drunk. Then finally Echotek came. I thought if I wouldn't see him this time, next time he'd most likely only be even more fullon, so I went. And yeah, it was quite nice - nice visuals I must say, the VJ did a good job, it was in sync to the music and effects :)

Three hours was the Echotek set, I left immediately afterwards.