What tracks do you love

Lu Bu

good example.. feuerhake - what is soul. i previewed it on beatport. it sounded amazing. i bought it.. so i listen to now.. it has some dude singing in it. its a good track, but that dude really messed it up imo. damn i need a 1-800-please-help-me line for a trance addict who regrets his recent bad purchase. :unsure:

anyways what are yours?

I just got Floating Point II in the mail and there's this song by Crowd Control, called Ivory Town. Would've been a nice and sweet song, until someone starts singing. Aargghh. Well, most songs are ruined by vocals if you ask me. Buh.

psykovsky : last madrus bus

the first 4 minutes are the work of a geniuos but when the singing start it's game over ....

but I still play that track once in a while without the singing of course ...

599697[/snapback]

Heh, I was thinking about the same one.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Electric Sunrise - Electric Sunrise: the first minute of the intro is completely awesome and you expect a grandious track...

But, then something completely different starts, very disappointing for me, an other rhythm, different melodies, the track becomes progressive... A radical transition which annoyed me. <_<

psykovsky : last madrus bus

the first 4 minutes are the work of a geniuos but when the singing start it's game over ....

but I still play that track once in a while without the singing of course ...

599697[/snapback]

Well,bad for you.

I think this singing adds a mystical beauty to the track.And honestly,the track kicks arse especially after the singing so you are the one ruining it :P