antix live

bazooko

i was at the geometrix festival in switzerland this weekend. antix presented (amongst others like symphonix, la baaz, v-tunes and earsugar) a great live act. they played a lot of new material, i only knew maybe 2-3 songs (like the great remix to pots - bravo :wub: ). so all people that like antix: i guess you can expect something new coming from them anytime soon . and its nothing short of amazing :)

hehe yeah i had a decision to make. sven väths "vision" where richie played would have been 50€, the goa party was "only" 30€ (same price for 1 or 2 nights). and there were others that i wanted to hear, like symphonix and la baaz. plus the weather was shitty and at the goa party they had a quite big tent:

Posted Image

but a friend of mine went to see richie, im going to ask him if he was as impressed as you :)

more pictures of the geometrix festival here:

http://www.dideldum.ch/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=82

hehe yeah i had a decision to make. sven väths "vision" where richie played would have been 50€, the goa party was "only" 30€ (same price for 1 or 2 nights). and there were others that i wanted to hear, like symphonix and la baaz. plus the weather was shitty and at the goa party they had a quite big tent:

Posted Image

but a friend of mine went to see richie, im going to ask if he was as impressed as you :)

596057[/snapback]

Stunning photo...looks like a nice venue...

Bare in mind that Richie always plays different sets wherever he goes, so who knows what he had on his mind that night... :D

Antix put on one of the most unlive sets I've ever heard when one of the bros visited Canada... it was 7 out of 8 tracks from Twin Coast Discover played in a different order  :blink:

596161[/snapback]

Unfortunately i had the same experience @ Wonderland & Tshitraka, both in 2005... BUT cool that the Swiss guys had more luck!

I've just heard the last tracks of his set (or live) since I went to sleep after dancing the whole night (I'm more into full-on than prog) but the tracks sounded definitely nice. But nothing beats the Time Lock live act, what beatiful music that was... Anyway, amazing party! Thanks for posting the link to the photos :)